Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 13 October 2021

19lb gone now, feeling good.

Wednesday 13th October 2021
If you stumble make it part of the dance.


Well I was proper chuffed when I stood on those scales yesterday morning, 3lb off, 19lb in total, which means I lost my holiday gain and a little bit more - I'll more than take that, it's given me the motivation to keep going, I want another half stone by Christmas, I'd love 10lb though.  It's doable, there's 10 Tuesdays left before Christmas!  

I tracked 100% yesterday on my app, I had Farley's rusks for breakfast, got them today too, love em, plus I already have them in the cupboards - no online shopping this week being done in this house!  For lunch I ate a packet of stuffed pasta from the fridge, I'm over that stuff now but it had to be eaten, there's one pack left too.  It's filling don't get me wrong but I'm not sure it's worth the calories it costs.  I wasn't hungry when I got home from huddles so had a pack of melba toasts with cheese spread and tomato on, plus slices of orange pepper.  I need to up my veggie intake again, I've let it slip, but now I've got that weight loss goal in sight, I'm on it.  

I've just taken some white fish out the freezer, going to make a fish pie later, already have the potatoes to use up.  I've got a busy day so need to make sure I get myself organised, huddle this morning, got to drive over Warstones to pick something up and then doing a Utility Warehouse appointment in Walsall, going to help sort their energy out, it's a scary situation out there right now and energy companies are trying to lock people into a 2 year contract with crazy monthly costs and exits fees - don't do it!

Loved yesterday's huddles, was flying solo on the morning because Elle had to wait for her daughter to get a clear covid test, which she did thankfully, it was good to have her back on the evening, everything's better together.

So many certificates handed out at the scales too, I love getting feedback from people who were unsure about switching from WW or SW to calories and now they are absolutely loving calories because it's giving them control of how they eat and live their lives and giving them the power to be their own experts.  

Well my rusks are all mushy and ready to eat so I'm off to enjoy them before I brave the shower, it's a bit nippy this morning, do I whack the heating on for half hour, or be hardcore! 

Have a great day, I plan too. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 


No comments: