Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 3 October 2021

Lazy Sunday morning ahead

Sunday 3rd October 2021
Train yourself to listen to that small voice that tells you what's important & what's not!



It was great to be back in a huddle yesterday, a very busy morning too with lots of happy faces, but also lots of realistic feelings.  What Elle and I have noticed since starting Be Happy Owls is that our members are more realistic about their goals, their lifestyles and the speed they wish to take to get where they want to go.  

Living & Losing!  This is one of our mottos and it makes for a happier journey, I'm doing the living part this week and I plan to do the losing part from Monday, I've had a great week and yesterday other than a broken down car and not being able to find a mobile mechanic (if you know any local, let me have their details!) who can fit an alternator which we already have, I had a lovely day yesterday too.  

My sister made us a steak and kidney pie and we had it with chip shop chips, I did do some peas and green beans to make it a little healthier, it was delicious, no photo, was too busy eating it :) her pies are to die for and to be fair if you ate them every day, you probably would because they're so rich and delicious. 

As the weather was shocking the rest of the day was spent in front of the tv, rewatched Brassic, I laughed out loud all evening, I love that show, managed to watch the entire first series again, just genius, can't wait for the new series to start this week.

Back to our weight loss journey, never forget you are perfect right now, you may get healthier as you lose weight, but it won't make you a better person.  If you have issues now, they're unlikely to change just by losing weight.  Know your worth, you're amazing, stand up for yourself, ask for what you want or better still go out and get what you want.  Make a plan, then make sure everything you do takes you one step closer to that goal.  

I'm happier than I've been in years!  When mom passed away in March, yes I was said but also relieved then as the months went by, I remembered what it was like to have a life and to be able to do things again and my life just got better and better and I got happier.  

I thought I knew where my life was going, what the future held, not that I ever really thought about it, I'm not one for planning and thinking too far ahead I'm very much in the now.  Turns out even I can be surprised at how things can change, I'm glad they have too, so yeah remember the only guarantee in life is change, so embrace it, go with it and enjoy it. 

Who'd have thought this time last year, how much my life had changed, 12 months ago we were waiting to find out if we were going to be made redundant for one, now Elle and I are happier than we've been in years in our work.

Take a little time today to think about your life and what you want, Covid stole almost two years of it didn't it, let's not let just existing take anymore of it. 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx



No comments: