Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 30 October 2021

It's gonna be a wet weekend!

Saturday 30th October 2021
Love what makes you unique.


Well I got all my housework done yesterday, walked Alfie, had my flu jab, nipped in Aldi, finally bought a dustpan and brush (needed one since July!), had a nice long shower than sat listening to my music, I dug out my cds and played a few.  The man didn't come about the machine my member had put the wrong day in his diary so he's coming today. 

The rest of the day was spent snuggled up in front of the tv with Alfie insisting on prime position on the settee, he's a funny little dog, he really is, gets stressed out if I take him in the car, but barks like mad if I leave him at home, you can't win.  I opted for leaving him at home because I think he calms down eventually. 

Last one of Elle's soup demo's this morning and I have to say I think soup is the future for helping with the weight loss, even if I only opt for soup Monday - Thursday lunchtime, that's got to help with the veg intake and also be a low calories meal, I have some cans of soup already so I'll eat those next week plus the bit I froze yesterday.

Well the weather forecast is WET so I'm thinking a weekend of chilling out and watching tele, not sure what's on the menu at all yet, yesterday was pork loin chop in a maple syrup sauce, garlic bread and peas.  I resisted ice cream and chewy sweets - GO ME!  I did have a bowl of grey peas, so my digestion system has worked wonderfully over the last few days as you can imagine! TMI?

Right I need to get ready for the huddle this morning, just had a watsapp natter with my bestie, started my day off lovely that has, but now I need to get some clothes on and get my act together :)

Have a great day, see some of you this morning, 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx


No comments: