Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 7 October 2021

Life really is good...

Thursday 7th October 2021
Smile more, worry less.


I had a very, busy day yesterday, the huddle was great, we had lots of new members thanks to the Wednesfield magazine article, so pleased it's helped us reach more people to help.

I then walked Alfie a couple of times in-between doing Utility Warehouse appointments and attempting to get some housework done!  I was so pleased to be able to help Annmarie about a grand a year, more once she starts using her cashback card, I loved what she said as we were chatting, she's spent months if not years doing more overtime to earn more money then the other day she saw one of my posts and thought to herself, instead of working more why don't I look at saving money!  Wise words there!  It was also lovely to hear her tell me how pleased she was to see me so happy again, and she was right, I'm happier than I've bene in a very, very long time. 

I got my washing done, changed my bedding and put a higher tog quilt on the bed, I've had a 4 tog quilt for the last 4 years because of mom having the heating on full blast constantly but now I don't have to, it's getting chilly at night, the quilt felt heavier last night though compared to what I'm used too.

I finally hoovered too, it's been driving me batty not getting round to it - what has happened to me!  It was gone five by the time I finally got my stew on to cook so I didn't get to eat any last night, instead I had these (201 calories each) that were recommended by Laura with sweet potato fries and red cabbage.
I'd had egg, mushroom and tomato on a breakfast muffin for my breakfast and a tin of big soup for my lunch, so a much better day had.

I was active, almost 12k steps, 72 active minutes so although I didn't do a YouTube workout, I did move and that's the main thing.

Another busy day today, huddles this morning and tonight at The Mem in Bloxwich, one appointment at lunchtime, trying to keep that work/life balance, will have the day off completely tomorrow apart from a vet trip with Alfie for his health check / booster stuff.  I really look forward to the weekends these days ;) 

Right let's get this day started, I woke up at 5 so I've got time not to rush, nice long, hot shower and I was just about to say I might make me a bacon sarnie but I sent the bread back in my delivery as they sent me thick bread - boo.  I have got out of date breakfast muffins not quite the same lol, but if I soak them in egg, I could have eggy muffins ;)  I don't like waste at all!

Here's to a tremendous Thursday, I don't know what the weather forecast is and I don't care, I'll make my own sunshine, I've got the best job, the best work wife, the bestest friends and members and people in my life who are bringing me happiness - you can't ask for more can you, well a big win on the lottery maybe but I don't do that so, I'll stick to being able to pay the bills.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x


No comments: