Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 16 August 2012

Sausages, Offers & Losing ME!

16th August 2012

If you see someone upset, you just want to make them feel happy. When you do something nice, the only thing you expect in return is a good feeling in your heart. Unknown, age 11

Sausages!  Yep that’s what I ended up having for my tea last night, after everything I said yesterday about planning, they weren’t!  They were however delicious, tracked and low in ProPoints, Karen one of my members brought them to the meeting for me, home made sausages with no rubbish in them, 4 for 5pp, I had them with 2 sandwich thins (6pp) and a side salad which a bit of chilli sauce (1pp) and it was a scrumptious supper.  There are four left and I think I will be having the same for my breakfast but without the salad, because they were to die for and I want them as soon as possible.

Before that happened, I had planned yesterday, I wrote my list of the few things I needed, mainly fresh and I went to Morison’s for a change, I do like their choice of fruit and veg I have to say.  The shop also has a lot of offers, something that we can be tempted with but that aren’t always a good choice ProPoints wise, so I checked some and these were the ones that weren’t so bad.
 

Rice fusions £1 and 6pp per pouch







 
half price offers;
Quorn sticky fillets, 2pp each or 4 for 6pp,






Youngs cod fillets 6pp
Youngs fish fingers 4 for 6pp








Birds eye both battered & bread were 10pp (£1.50)
I also noticed this Viennetta for £1, bargain you may think, but at 23pp is it – really? 

The other frozen offers that I noticed weren’t so good.   
I didn’t buy all those things by the way!  The Young’s I did and the quorn fillets just out of curiosity.


I had Pitta Pizzas again for my lunch, I prepared them before leaving the house and I used the whole pitta this time instead of half because they didn’t look like they’d separate, added Weight Watchers Mediterranean sauce, pepper, feta cheese, spinach, olives, tomato & ham 8pp for two of them, really nice tasty, light lunch. 










For my tea I had planned to have these (will have today for lunch instead)

Chicken tikka pieces 11pp total - WW curry paste, 100g low fat natural yogurt, 375g chicken fillet pieces. I mixed the paste with the yogurt and left the chicken marinating in the mixture for a few hours, then cooked on a wire rack in the oven until cooked.  They’ll be delicious served with a salad or some flavoured rice, yes weight loss is much easier to do when you’re enjoying your meals.


Did you write down those reasons for losing weight - are you still reading them three times a day?  If not, why not?  Don’t tell me you’re too busy, or can’t be bothered, or that you already know your reasons.  JUST DO IT!  Or don’t you want to lose weight?  Are you content to stay stuck where you are?  If so fine, if not go spend 2-3 minutes writing, and another 30 secs three times a day reading those reasons.  My helper last night said she’s going to take a photo of her reasons and have it as her screen saver, I love that idea.  At the weekend, I might even do a bit of scrapbooking and make a page of my reasons, make it all pretty and get all creative – why not, it’ll occupy my time and I enjoy doing crafty stuff.

297lb lost so far this week, last night I also awarded Catherine her 150lb certificate, for those of you that can’t do the math that’s over ten and a half stone! WOW oh my word, I’ve just realised she’s lost the equivalent of ME! Seriously if I’d been talking that would’ve just knocked me speechless, just oh, just amazing and I’m so proud, it’s so wonderful to see such success and to share in it, to be part of someone else’s journey, to share the tears, the laughter, the frustration but most of all the smiles and the success.  PROUD beyond belief, not just of Catherine but of all of you, especially those of you that struggle, those that find it difficult but continue anyway. 

Well now my chest is all puffed out with pride, I need to go walk the doodle dog, even though he’s still lying asleep on my bed, I’m sure sometimes he’d like to say, “REALLY, this early, are you for real”, but if he don’t go now, he don’t go till lunchtime at the earliest then he’d sulk.  Ah bless him, he’s getting older, cos he used to want to go the minute I got out of bed at 5am, what a difference two years makes  ;-)


No comments: