Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 24 November 2023

Life is good despite the housework....

Friday 24th November 2023


Yay it's Friday!  I love a Friday I do, especially since I decided a few weeks ago that I wouldn't go to the gym on a Friday so that my body wasn't in so much pain when himself gets back so we could enjoy our night.  Although there's some housework to be done today but I'll take painkillers.  I'm going in!  Yeah, I've warned him so many times that if he didn't tidy his room, I would and he hasn't do it well enough so when he's gone to school, I'm in there to fumigate it! 

Look at the gift the lovely Tina bought me yesterday, a giant Babybel, how cool is that, although it is 656 calories - ouch!  I will enjoy it a little at a time, love a bit of Babybel I do.


After eating leftover cold salmon for lunch, I wasn't in the mood to cook when I got back from work and didn't think I was hungry, but I had to cook for Aryn, he had fish with curly fries and beans, so I had fish with mash and peas and it was delicious, I really enjoyed it, proper, easy comfort convenience food and just under £3 a portion , I could eat that again right now!


Oh I finished another jigsaw yesterday, well I say finished, there's a piece missing and the only thing I can think is the cats knocked it off the table and played with it!  I'm gonna have a good look today when I clean up the living room but I won't hold out any hope, such a shame as it was a brand new jigsaw.

I've got a gammon joint to cook today, gonna put it in the slow cooker with Elle's instructions, then I think I'll go get some cobs to have it for tea and if there's any left tomorrow, which there should be I could do with mash and veg like above, another easy meal.  We shall see, but first to go clear the kitchen because Aryn decided to make a smoothie last night but the smoothie maker wouldn't work, it seems to be broken, so then he used the food processor instead and now my kitchen is full of dirty kitchen gadgets!  I'm gonna have to get a new smoothie maker too! Grrr!

Let's get this day started, I'm looking round the living room shaking my head, we are so untidy and I can't blame everyone else because I'm as bad, yeah tidy up day and I might sneak it a bubble bath later before anyone gets home.

Enjoy your Friday, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: