Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 29 November 2023

It's not Christmas YET!

Wednesday 29th November 2023


Check me out - I lost a pound at the scales yesterday!  Anything that isn't a gain at this time of year is a bonus for sure and I was pleased as punch.

After a great morning in the huddle, I forced myself to the gym, I actually didn't mind it once I was there, managed an hour.  I had a numb bum and feet when I'd finished for a few minutes.  I'm thinking I should do 40 minutes instead and see if that's easier on my body as my body does't love the after effects of the exercise too much.  I just feel like once I'm there, get as much done as possible but that's not necessarily working.  



Once home, I used up the leftover gammon and made egg fried rice with a bit of veg from the fridge.  I really need to go shopping, my fridge is bare!  I didn't have any tea when I got back on the night, I wasn't hungry.


Quiet day other than work, gym and food, the rest was tele and jigsaw and a 90 minute chat on the phone to himself, then sleep, only six and a half hours but that'll do.  

What to eat today?  Well I need to go to the shop, Aryn's still not right so no school, gutted cos it's his birthday tomorrow and I wanted to treat us this week to takeaways or meals out and we can't because his condition has flared up again and we're having to focus and pay extra attention on his diet. 

I fancy a stew Friday I think, if I make it tomorrow, it'll be delicious for when himself gets back and I won't have to cook Friday night either - bonus.  Yeah sorted there's one meal, maybe treat us to Bellydraft for today or tomo as it's one of Aryn's favourite, some good greens and mash, ooo nice.  

I've just remembered mushrooms in the fridge, so if they're still okay, I'll have them on toast for breakfast before work.

Ooo last day or November tomorrow, then it's the final countdown, I need to get him an advent calendar too, I can't for the life of me remember which one he picked last year!

Right time to get ready, another day, another chance to eat healthy folks, we can do this, let's end the month eating good healthy food.  We've got this!  

It's not Christmas YET! 

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x





No comments: