Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 17 November 2023

It's getting closer

Friday 17th November 2023


Sorry - not sorry!  37 days, so much to do!  I've got to find a Sonic gift for a 5 year old boy and a Minecraft gift for a 7 year old boy today, it's a charity thing, although I don't know what to get, I'll enjoy it though, as Aryn ain't playing Christmas this year, he just says he wants money!

A busy day of huddles yesterday, I also went and topped up on my wine for Christmas as it was reduced by £1.50 a bottle plus the 25% off offer in Sainsbury's woo hoo, I love a bargain.

I tried the new Walkers Christmas pudding flavoured crisps, they're a bit weird but I really liked them, Elle wasn't impressed at all. 

Other than huddles my day was uneventful, I did stay up long enough to watch Big Brother live, which I enjoyed and it's the final tonight so I'll have to stay off Facebook and try and watch it early Saturday morning if I don't want to find out who's won.  Not sure if I mind finding out before watching to be honest as I don't care who wins.

I'm sat here smiling as there's a very, loud banging noise coming from next door, I'm smiling because i know it's their toddler banging the fire place, I know it drives her mad but it does make me laugh.

I've just put my 2.8kg leg of lamb in my Actifry, it fits easily which has made me happy as that's why I chose the Ninja AF500, let's hope it cooks as well as the beef did.  I'm going to slow cook it on dehydrate which is only 60 degrees so very low. 

I've not got much to say today, other than my house needs a good clean AGAIN, so that's today taken, so much washing for the machine. 

I haven't had as long a sleep because regardless of what time I go to sleep, I still wake up at the same time which is very frustrating.  

I'll stop waffling and go get stuff done instead.  Have a great day x


Mwah, luv ya 


Love me   


No comments: