Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 23 August 2023

Time to get serious about your goals?

 Wednesday 23rd August 2023


I gained 1.5lb yesterday but I'm okay with that, I'm focusing on how I feel right now, don't get me wrong, I want to lose weight but I'm not going to get upset by that result, I'm going to refocus and accept to get a loss, I have to track my food and know what I'm consuming!   

I was obviously fooling myself that doing a bit at the gym was going to make all the difference, mmm NAH.  Don't get me wrong it's good for me but it's not going to burn off loads of calories, it's hopefully going to improve my muscle tone and sort my pain.

Focusing on the positives, 
I'm feeling so much better in myself,
I'm managing to do a little bit more before my pain kicks in badly
My other pains I had aren't there apart from my thumbs and they're lots better too

Because I'm feeling 'better' I should find losing weight easier because I'm in a more positive mindset.  

So today I will have the last of the chicken hotpot for one meal, that's about 270 calories, I think I'll have egg on toast for breakfast, I bought some from the farm when we went Monday so they should taste fab.

I'm going to focus on the small tweaks I can make rather than trying to do it all at once.  Things like going to the gym, adding some salad to my day, drinking water, that's easier to focus on than I'm gonna lose a stone!  Don't get me wrong, I want to lose a stone but by doing all the other things, I will eventually reach that stone.

We're off karting this afternoon so that should be fun and apparently it's hard work so I may burn a few extra calories doing that, I have a feeling I'll lose the race and possibly crash a few times :) 

Loving the huddle chat this week, Snacking, it's quite interesting, I may not be a chocolate fan but wine is my snack in a glass isn't it.  I've cut down but I still enjoy it, need to cut down more and not have a glass every night.

Right, let's get the day started, I need to shower and eat - not at the same time.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: