Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 17 August 2023

A very, enjoyable day

Thursday 17th August 2023



I had a lovely day yesterday, it started with a change of plans, Elle had to cover me at work as I fetched a part for the motorhome and drove to meet him at the end of the M6 to give it to him.  We got to say a brief hello in the car park as I had to get back to take Aryn canoeing.

The canoeing was so good, I love Attingham Park anyway but to get to see it from a different view was wonderful.  It cost £25 for the canoe which we shared and £5 each to get into the park because it's National Trust, you get a discounted entrance so it's usually £15 for adults and £7.50 for kids, saving there too, you can stay around and enjoy the park too so a great day out.  I would definitely recommend it as something to go and do with or without kids.  https://www.shrewsburycanoehire.co.uk/


I was half way down the River Tern when Sky news pinged on my phone to tell me England had won their World Cup Semi Final game, how fabulous, I did want to watch it but I'd booked the day out, will do my best to watch the game Sunday for sure!  

We then went for food at The Mytton and Mermaid which is by the entrance to Attingham park, the food was excellent but it was busy and the service was slow, which is okay if you're there to chill out all afternoon, but I had a very, very hungry teenager with me so we waited a good while for our main, once that was eaten they didn't come to take our plates, they hadn't asked if we wanted any condiments or refills on drinks, so we decided to give dessert a miss!  It saved me from having an artic roll, instead I took him to the little dessert shop to try their waffles as he loves waffles, thankfully I don't like them at all so wasn't tempted.  I honestly don't know how anyone can eat this; 


Arriving home both happy, we watched a few more episodes of the walking dead before he'd had enough, so I had an early night as I like to do and I feel great this morning.

Extra positive from yesterday, I managed an half hour walk before the agony kicked in and I recovered quickly when I stopped walking, I can tell my body is improving which makes me a very, happy lady.

Here's to another great day, busy at the huddles hopefully, I'm off to shower first, have a great day yourself xx

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: