Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 8 August 2023

Good morning, let's do this.

Tuesday 8th August 2023


Good morning, it's been a quite few days in our house, himself came back from work Friday with the lurgy by Saturday afternoon he was really poorly, I didn't feel great and by the evening we were both dying lol.  So we spent the weekend resting, the cough was exceptional, my ribs are killing me from it.  

He went off to work as normal though and I managed to go back to bed till half eight which helped, you can't beat sleep to heal you.  I did manage to go to the gym with Aryn as he's enjoying it, then I went to my pain management group and then went to bed early for another 9 hours of restorative sleep.

I had took a sneaky peak on the scales Saturday before all this kicked off and I'd lost that 1/2lb I really wanted to lose and that was with my jeans on, so I'm hoping that today I will get the weight loss I've been waiting weeks for.  IF not, I'll just keep trying :) 

I need some vitamin C in my life don't I!  We're talking immune system in the huddle this week funnily enough, there seems to be a lot of coughs and colds around right now, they're not covid but they come with a nasty bite so if we can give our bodies the best chance of coping with them, happy days.

I need to go shopping, I have my list but it will have to wait till tomorrow, unless I go in-between huddles this afternoon, I have a call from my GP today though between 9 and 1!  I've waited a good few weeks for that so don't want to miss it.

Aren't I a healthy little bundle of joy :) I don't feel 'poorly' if that makes sense, I just have a bitch of a cough, I have felt a bit stinky for sure over the weekend, but it's on the run thankfully.

I need goodness in my life, fish, veggies, water, I don't need crap, alcohol and caffeine. 

I have my freezer food list so will see what we can have from there, although I do fancy some lighter meals, there's tuna in there so that's a good choice, I also fancy scrambled eggs, sardines in tomato sauce and salmon- not all on the same plate of course :) Tasty Tuesday, what's your favourite food or what do you enjoy that you know is good for you?

Aryn and I may have to eat differently for a few days because that's why I haven't been eating fish, all of a sudden, he doesn't want it. 

Right I've bored you enough, now you can see why I haven't blogged all weekend, it's hardly riveting!  Oh we did binged watched Hijack on Sunday with Idris lba, that was excellent, a little long but very good. 

I watched cooking with the stars, I enjoyed that, when you haven't got much of an appetite, it's an excellent time to enjoy food programmes without temptation.

I'm off now, let's have a great day xx

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx




No comments: