Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 5 August 2023

Good things have to be focused on!

Saturday 5th August 2023


 Good morning!  I was reminded of the power of 3 good things on a Facebook post yesterday, thank you SJ, so that's my focus for the weekend, paying attention to all the good things in my world.  Yesterday was a good day, the broadband men turned up at 9am, which was perfect because it meant I'd be okay to get to my joint pain group.  They did the work quickly and made no mess, they even made use of the hole that was already in the wall from when we had Sky. 

Foodwise we had freezer tea and it was delicious!  The fish and chips came from a Co-op freezer deal which was a fiver, the magnums didn't last long, I never saw them anyway!


My joint pain group went well, managing to do a little more each time, hopefully by the end of 12 weeks, I might be able to walk a mile, I can dream and hope!

We had a chill in front of the tele night which was much needed all round, himself fell asleep not long after he'd eaten his tea and woke up in time for bed.

And that was my day.  Here's to another good one! 

Mwah, love ya 

Love me x

No comments: