Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 19 September 2020

No a lot of anything to say lol

Saturday 19th September 2020 
Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle



Saturday morning, yesterday flew by, but I did get mom out for a drive for an hour, although she ended up really confused when we got back, thinking she was in a different house and asking me to get Anne to check on Alfie.  You can't win lol. 

We had a good day all round though, let's hope the weekend is as good.  I have so much I want to get done and I don't seem to have the time to get it done.  I need to finish this blanket first, then I have a course I signed up to that I have to get some done, mental health awareness, at least it's a subject that's really relevant right now.  

But before I can get to any of that I'm at my Express Workshop this morning, from 9-10, looking forward to seeing folks, with the changes coming in place next week, it'll be one of the only places you can see others, time your weigh-in correctly and you'll bump into your mate or your mother as we can't go round their houses now!

It's not looking good for the rest of the year is it from a Covid point of view, so let's continue to focus on our health and home life, so when we are finally free of this madness, we're healthy and happy and ready to get out there and enjoy freedom!

I need to go shower, it might wake me up as my brain's a bit dormant this morning, I need to interact with other humans lol, thank god my sister is registered as my moms 'carer' so she can 'legally' come into the house or I'd be in a right mess again trying to go to work.

Right positive heads on, we can't control so much but we can control our we respond!  I've had so much going through my head over the last month or so, now I have other things going through, decisions to make, things to process but what I do know is, I have people who are there to support me because they care.  Yeah we will come out the other side of all this.  2020 reallyl is a strange year isn't it!

Stay strong my lovely, 

Mwah, luv ya 

love me xx   
  

No comments: