Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 28 September 2020

It's not just another Monday!

Monday 28th September 2020 
Your direction is more important than your speed!


Who's ready for the Countdown to Christmas Challenge?  I'm ready, I've jumped on the scales this morning and I'm thrilled that despite the fact I haven't been tracking properly, I've not gained weight, I'm 13st 2lb, which is much better than the 13st 8lb I was back on the 19th August!  I will be having an official Check-in with my coach on Wednesday at my Express Workshop so I can fill in Week 1 on my countdown, I'll be focusing on healthy and balance.  I love food, I love eating and I've proven over the last month, I can eat all those delicious foods and still lose a few pounds.  

The weather has been lovely and dry so walking Alfie has been a pleasure, there's rain forecast this week but it's all good because guess what?  I have a raincoat, no excuses, walking in the rain is refreshing and we are all lucky enough to have towels and a change of clothes when we get home.

I made a curry yesterday, that'll sit in the fridge for a few days as my quick go-to if I get hungry, I'm wanna make a stew today I think, need onions sis if you're ready this, have you got a couple spare?  

Mom and Alfie were both better yesterday, she woke at 3ish, but I'm getting used to that early wake up call lol.  I did manage to go back for a bit, once I'd got her sorted downstairs, she falls back to sleep in her chair anyways!

Okay let's set you a challenge for the week ahead shall I?  Well obviously to get weighed, get to your workshop and face those numbers, they're our starting point!  Then as this weeks technique on the Virtual Workshops and app is 'how to get a good night's sleep', go read the article, make sure you get on a Virtual too, it's amazing the affect 'sleep' or the lack thereof can have on our lives!  That's 3 things to do!  That should keep ya going ;) 

The WW sale continues in workshops and online (if you order online use I7IA5I - capital I's not 1s) and I have a handful of kitchen scales left at half price £20 bargain, these photos came up in my memories the other day and now I want to make this again, you can't beat a crusty French stick with fish fingers nom nom.  I need to check if there's any in my freezer, if not I'll add them onto my shopping list.  

It's a great way to save points, just remove the stodgy bread from inside the delicious crusty bit.  You can use the bread you remove to make a savoury or sweet bread pudding.  



It's almost the end of September, can you believe it!  It's been a tough year for sure, but let's stay positive, let's believe things will improve - LET'S KEEP THE LIGHT BRIGHT! 

Today may be just another Monday, but let's make sure it's one that counts, one that matters, one that takes us in the direction we need and want to be going in.

Oh and if you haven't already, please, please, please go like my new business page https://www.facebook.com/BevUtilityWarehouse/ 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 



No comments: