Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 8 September 2020

It's all about the Cauli!

 uesday 8th September 2020
You are a limited edition!

Yesterday was all about the cauliflower lol, I did a YouTube video, click that link to access it (and don't forget to subscribe so you won't miss a video.  I made these delicious cauliflower cheese and onion egg muffins (you can't tell there's cauli in them honest, mom ate 3 loved them and could only taste cheese and onion); 
using these leftover bits, that I turned into cauliflower rice (oh and I didn't microwave it first, if you watch the video).

I also made this cauliflower cheese and katsu cauliflower curry. 


All with one head of cauliflower, it was a big one lol.  I hope you get something from the video, it's the nearest thing I can do to a 'talk' at the moment and if there's any subjects you'd like me to cover, message me and I'll see what I can do. 

Actually yesterday wasn't all about the cauliflower, I actually had this too, it was half packet of leftover microwave rice, it'd been in the fridge in an airtight tub for a day or two so I decided as I hadn't heated this half up yet, it would be okay and it was because I'm still here.  I fried a couple of mushrooms and a bit of red pepper then added the rice, once it was warmed through, I stirred in a whisked egg and made egg fried rice, topped with another egg, it was lush, it was actually breakfast!  I know I'm odd, but it works for me.  


My shop comes today, I delayed it by a couple of days and I've only spent the £40 this week, just need some fresh stuff and I can use some of the frozen stuff to go with it, keeping an eye on the old purse strings.  I might make a dhal later, that's really filling and money saving.  Oh here's the recipes for the white sauce and eggs. 

Simple white sauce

40g plain flour

40g low fat spread

450ml skimmed milk

Bung it all in a pan, don't worry about how it looks just put it on the hob, keep stirring & heat up until it thickens.

Note: Add cheese for a cheese sauce.


Egg muffins.

Eggs - I used six

Any veggies really but I used cauliflower rice and spring onions

Protein cheese (I prefer the Arla)

Real cheese to top them. It doesn't take much.

Mix it all together and put in muffin cases and bake till they look cooked. I cook everything on 180 fan oven 😝



Right I need to go shower ready for work, I look forward to seeing some of you today at the scales, I'll at Short Heath Methodist Church, 8.15-9.15, 9.30-10.30 and 5.30-6.30. 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me.  

No comments: