Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 29 September 2020

Has this year made you think about stuff?

Tuesday 29th September 2020
May your day be full of magic and may you not be too busy to notice it!



This year really has given us lots to think about hasn't it!  For me, it's given me the time to  acknowledge that I was just existing, waiting to see what dementia would do next, but now I'm feeling more that I want to be able to spend as much time enjoying mom and caring for her when I can.  Having to work from home for all that time made me see that maybe working from home more would help.  I mean look at this, 

 

 

This is mom enjoying her Pom Bears and when I asked what she was doing, she said, 'I'm lining up the cute ones!  I don't want to miss memories like this,  

Plus I'm 50 and I don't want to keep working ridiculous hours like I have done in the past, there's been 60 hour weeks in the past, gone are those days, we're only here once, we don't want to spend the time working, even if we love what we do!

Me and Alfie had lamb yesterday, I'd had a piece of rolled shoulder, I didn't realise until it was cooked there was a bone in the middle!  Alfie was made up, especially as I left plenty of meat on it for him.  

There's so much more to being healthy and happy than what we weigh isn't there!  Have a think about that for a minute, what are the things that bring you joy.  

Yesterday my sister posted a photo of a sunflower that's growing by a train drain in the next street, she'd put a comment saying it made her smile every day, that made me smile because I'd almost done the same thing the day before.  I also saw a dandelion head on the grass, they're lethal as weeds I know but they really are one of my favourite sights but to see one at this time of year was a surprise, especially as we'd had a frost. 

No I have got a very, busy week, lots of appointments for my new business (https://www.facebook.com/BevUtilityWarehouse) which having seen what I've just written above is a bit of a contradiction, but in my defence, I'm training and it won't be like this long term, I'll be able to do it to suit myself and with me not knowing what's going on with WW / Covid and Dementia, I need to have a plan, I've been putting my head in the sand for far too long!

After some rubbish sleep last week, my WW mobile tells me I had a decent amount of sleep last night!  I still spent some of that time awake because mom woke me a couple of times and I woke myself at 3, but managed to go back to sleep thankfully.



Today's challenge is to have a play with the Sleep section on the WW app, you don't have to have a Fitbit to sync, you can type in the time you went to bed and when you got up.  Have a play, underneath it, there's an Invite a Friend link,  post that on Facebook, anyone who uses your link to sign up gets you and them a free months credit!  Worth a try, someone might be thinking about joining, they see your link and before you know it, you get an email to confirm they've joined. 

Right I'm off to get ready for work, I'm at Short Heath today, look forward to seeing some of you.


Mwah, have a great day, 

Luv ya, 

Love me xx

No comments: