Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 29 February 2020

Love a bit of calm

Saturday 29th February 2020
healthy is not a destination it's a way of life.

When mom suggests we have an early night, I'm all over that idea and we were in bed well before 8 last night and she went to the bathroom at 5am but she's gone back to bed bless her, she slept till gone 10 yesterday too.  She's much better when she gets good sleep, we had a lovely calm day yesterday.

I had the most amazing massage and that really chilled me out, she even eased my ankle pain a little.  Then I walked Alfie in the rain twice, we got absolutely soaked the second time, he was oblivious to it and would've kept going and going.

I ate eggs on toast (white bread too), I actually think I could live on this delicious, cheap meal, it was so good, I had it twice - oops!  Need some veggies in my life today.

What would your perfect day look like?  Yesterday was near enough for the life I have at the moment I've got to say, a happy, calm mom, a calm-ish dog once he'd been walked, a new crochet pattern on the go, a massage, easy food and wine.  Perfect.  The only thing that could've made that better (other than turning back time and having mom pre dementia) would've been if the walk had been on a beach and the sun was shining.  Oh roll on the sunshine, when will it stop raining, those poor folk who's houses are flooded.

Eggs on toast, beans on toast, what are your favourite cheap meals, I do love egg and chips with peas too, nom nom.  Quick, cheap, meals, it don't get much better.   Pastas cheap, I need to start looking at using that more too and veggie meals usually work out cheap.

I do need to buy some veggies though, I have frozen peas and corn on the cob, maybe a tin of something in the cupboard but that's the lot.  I have some curried keema mince in the freezer that Harj made me, that would be nice in iceberg lettuce with tomatoes and cucumber batons, mmm.  See I've started my meal planning for the week ahead.  

Just placed my online shopping order, lots of veggies in the basket so I can have a healthy week using up the food in the freezer too.  Now what to eat today, something out the freezer for sure, will go check it out in a minute.  What's on your menu?


Here's to a very great day, a calm one again would be lovely.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: