Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 22 February 2020

Feeling good

Saturday 22nd February 2020
The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.



Yep it' going to be a great day, I already have a mug of tea in my hands, I've slept well, moms just woke and told me she's slept well too so it's all started well, long may it continue.  She's confused about where we live at the moment, I just want to give her a cuddle and make her laugh which I've managed once already this morning.  And she loves it when I say, when I get back from work today, I haven't got to go again till Tuesday x 

Our tele broken yesterday, it just wouldn't turn on, then when I eventually managed to power it up the screen just kept changing colours, solid green, followed by blue, red etc.  Thankfully my sister had a small one for me to use until I can get us a replacement.  I want one that will work everything including one / off and volume from the Sky remote, because this last one didn't and it confusing the hell out of mom.  I also need to get rid of the broken one, do they have to go to the tip I guess?

OH I cooked a Fray Bentos cheese and onion pie yesterday, I bought it over Christmas, had worked it out to 12SP for half and when it was cooked it looked lovely, that flaky pastry on the top, 
 Then I cut it in half and it was disgusting, gloopy filling, that plastic yellow colour, I didn't see or taste an onion anywhere.  Oh it was horrid and almost walked itself to the bin! 

This however that I finished is beautiful, I'm quite pleased with it, I'm thinking it would make a lovely Christening shawl, or just a baby blanket.  

I've already got my next pattern planned, had my eye on it for a while now and will probably start that today, it helps to keep me out the food cupboards. 

That's all thats going on in my world, I am looking forward to going to my workshop this morning and catching up with my lovely lot.  I will find time to do my dancing in the kitchen too, I'm loving that, it's really helping me to feel good both mentally and physically, takes me out of my own head for 20-30 minutes, it's brill.

And this is one of the basis for one of her meditations this week, this simple question;

What do people thank you for?   

Think about it, what do people appreciate about you?  What are they always saying thank you for.  It come be your smile, or the fact you make them laugh.  Anything you're thanked for, can others rely on you, come to you with their problems.

What do you give away effortlessly to the world and people thank you for.  Don't overthink it, write it down.  You can come back to that list at anytime and add to it.  I get thanked for my food, I like to cook and I like to share it.  

Once again, realise we are so much more than how we look!  How we feel and how we behave, the difference we make, these wonderful gifts you effortlessly share and people thank you for.  These are the things about yourself that you should be grateful for, all those qualities, start to appreciate and really like that you are the way you are.  

Because you are BeYOUtiful xx 

Let's make it a great day, you gorgeous creature you, go out there and be you and work on being the best version of you by taking care of yourself.

Mwah, love ya xx

Love me 

No comments: