Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 17 February 2020

Yay, it's Monday

Monday 17th February 2020
You never know what someone is going through. Be kind always.


Woo Hoo, 2lb off, I'm happy with that, especially as I lost 3lb last week with the help of being poorly, usually once I get my appetite back though, it goes back on but I've been more aware of my food decisions.  An example yesterday, I had a baguette left in the cupboard and fancied the rest of the bacon medallions so it had to go in the oven for 10 minutes (they were 12SP each from the Co-op when I wasn't thinking about weight loss and my health).  As it was cooking I decided to cook some tinned tomatoes to add a veg to the plate and an egg, then when it came out the oven, it was really hard, I cut it open inside was really stodgy so I sat there and thought, I can have 4 slices of my regular Warburtons bread for 6SP, that's half the points, so that's what I did and the birds got the bread.

After a late, big breakfast, I wasn't hungry till late afternoon so for my main meal I had a WW chicken lasagne that I'd bought a few weeks ago and was use by today with some cabbage that should've been used a good 10 days ago, but I removed a few leaves and it was fine.  I really enjoyed it, had me another cheeky slice of bread too.

The beauty of WW is you don't have to be 100% on it, 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year.  The workshops for me are a place where you can spend time with likeminded people who get how you feel, the situations you find yourself in and offer support and motivation you need to live the life you want.  I love hearing my members sharing ideas, talking about what's knocked them off track and watching the other members nod in agreement.

If I've seen anything this weekend on social media it's that people need people, they like to communicate and interact.  Sadly in the crazy busy world we spend too much our interacting time online and not so much in person, another reason it's great to spend some time each week in your WW workshop with people who get you, who don't judge you, who understand.

WW is the nearest thing I've got to a religion I guess, it's my church, instead of an hour praying on a Sunday morning, I spend time talking to other WW members who get me.  Maybe if this at home respite thing works out with mom, I'll be able to go back as a member who gets to stay to the workshop , I know my coach does one on a Friday, so I could go there then massage, I could do that in 4 hours.  We'll see.

Anyway, it's Monday, let's have ya!  It's going to be a great day.  Ooo ooo I almost forgot to tell ya, I did my first Body Groove session yesterday, half hour of grooving round my kitchen, my ankle wasn't impressed afterwards but my ankle hasn't been right since last May when I tried out other forms of exercise.  So I'm going to ignore my ankle and do Day 2 of the 30 day free trial today because I really, really enjoyed it, dance like no ones watching, (actually no one was) but it really does give you a great feeling, I even found myself doing a couple of moves when walking the dog and he was fannying about doing nothing but staring.   Go check it out, I have a girl crush on this woman I won't lie, I'd love to look like her when I was dancing and in my head I do!  https://www.bodygrooveondemand.com

Anyway what are you going to do today or this week to help you move in the direction of your best life?  I'm going to do my body groove, walk Alfie, have yogurt and melon for my breakfast.  I think I'm going to do some meal planning too, only the main meals for the week ahead because I have lots of frozen food that needs using before I go shopping.

Let's make it a great day, you with me?  Oh and if you want a smile and remember my mom, go check out this little video on Facebook, putting it together and watching it yesterday really made me smile, she may have dementia, but my moms still in there,  https://www.facebook.com/bevww/videos/10157588065290862/ 

Mwah, love ya

Love me xx

No comments: