Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 20 February 2020

How do you want to feel today?

Thursday 20th February 2020
Turn the page at any time & start a new chapter.


Well who'd of thought I'd wake up a little gutted because I have run out of Natural yogurt, it usually goes off in my fridge but I've eaten 2 large tubs since my last shop was delivered!  I will stop at the garage on my way to work and pick up a pot and some fruit, oh and bread, I'm down to 2 slices which mom will need.  Yeah I need to do a bit of shopping don't I doh.  But I'm only buying basics and fresh as my freeze still has plenty for me to go at.  I enjoyed my dinner yesterday, I'm not usually a baked beans fan but I had the leftover boiled potatoes out the fridge with baked beans on, really good and filled me up for hours afterwards, I just had a bit of cooked chicken for my tea

Loved my workshops last night, changing the times seemed to help too which is a bonus and seeing those that had been struggling having a great week is what it's all about, here's to another one this week coming. 

I did another Body Grove session, really enjoying it, https://www.bodygrooveondemand.com moms not always loving me disappearing into the kitchen but I matter too don't I.  It's a long day today and I don't get much time between workshops but if I can fit it in, I will.  The difference between finding 20-30 minutes to dance and finding the same amount of time to EXERCISE is massive to me, the first is a celebration of my body and all the ways it can move and it's fun, I feel good doing it.  Whenever I've done workouts in the past, it's hurt me to do and hurt me afterwards, I ended up with this ankle injury last time I attempted to get 'fit'.  This time I'm only doing what I enjoy and if it doesn't feel right, I'll stop and do something that's not so painful until there's a time when it feels right.  

Here's today's question - How do you want to feel today and what food would support you in feeling that way?  Would moving or doing anything help you feel a different way?  

I know since I've found myself a hobby, I feel better than my life isn't just work and taking care of mom.  I love my work but I need more than that as do we all. 

So how do I want to feel today?  I want to feel satisfied!  Satisfied physically and emotionally, my work will help me with that, I'm always satisfied with my job, now to find some food to make me feel satisfied, I'll stop and get my breakfast, I've got a WW ready meal for tea, I'm not going to feel like cooking, it's the slow cooked chicken tikka masala, I've not tried it yet, will have with microwave rice.  That just leaves lunch, I might pick up a salad bowl whilst I'm at the garage, have it with some tinned tuna that I have lots of in the kitchen, use some of that shopping I keep buying.

Yeah, I can feel it in my bones, today's going to be a great day. My muscles are aching a little from the dancing but it's that good pain that tells you, you've started using muscles that haven't been used in a while.  I've already drunk a tumbler of water so I'm dehydrated and now I'm off to make a cuppa.  I do hope mom has a better day today, she didn't know where she was when I got home last night, really confused by the time we went to bed, thought she'd got to live in the outhouse ;( I really don't like seeing her that way but all I can be is calm and kind and try to make her feel safe.

Let's have a great one yeah!  Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: