Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 5 January 2020

You still thinking about it?

Sunday 5th January 2020
Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.

If not now, then WHEN?

Christmas is over people, we're at the end of the first week of 2020, time to sort it out, the parties over!

I'm on the last day of my first week back on track, it's not been perfect, but I did pull back yesterday though thankfully, I ended on Zero Points left in any category, daily, weekly or FitPoints, they're all gone but I'm not in deficit and I only have to make it through today before it all resets tomorrow.   Thank the universe for FitPoints and a weirdo dog who didn't want to stop walking yesterday, overall we were out a couple of hours and I earned 12FP over the day.

Foodwise I enjoyed a chicken curry with chips, a tin of home pride curry sauce (12SP per can) always takes me back to my childhood, it was one of the meals mom would cook and because of that I love it.

Chicken in HomePride Curry Sauce & Co-op skinny fries 
💚 14SP ðŸ’™ 12SP ðŸ’œ 12SP
💙 #bluebird 

Did I mention I've been awake since 2am, that will make getting through today on track a challenge, thankfully we went to bed just after 8 I think, so I've had almost 6 hours sleep.  Mom woke me up asking me where I was and could she have a hot water bottle and a cup of tea.  I tried to go back to sleep but it wasn't happening then about 3am she starts singing which made me smile because it was nice to hear her singing but bittersweet because of the time.  Another half hour later and she's getting up to go downstairs, no concept of time at all bless her.

To help me make it through the day, I'm already drinking plenty water, I've had 2 satsumas, I'm on the banana now and then I have an apple, I'm getting used to eating this fruit, it's not making me smile yet but hey, you don't have to like everything you do, no one likes cleaning the toilet but it has to be done doesn't it.  I'm going to buy some tinned fruit I think as a back up, my pears have gone soft too quickly for my liking, I'll have to buy them in smaller quantities or try and encourage mom to eat them when they've ripened.  (this is an exciting blog isn't it lol, what can I say, I've no one to talk to here, moms now asleep and so is Alfie, plus they don't listen anyways).

What shall I eat today?  I've got a fridge full of veggies, I've also got a bag of potatoes, I'm thinking a dinner with gravy or a cheese and potato pie using the Arla protein cheese.  I could do both and keep one for tomorrow, cook today to keep me occupied.   Yeah I'll go have a play in the kitchen for a couple of hours I think, it's only 5.30am now and I feel like I've been up all day.

Yesterday's workshop was what it's all about, likeminded people in a room enjoying each others company, having a laugh and learning new tips and reminding each other of ways they've used previously for success.  I hope my members came away feeling as good as I did, like I could handle anything the day had to throw at me and stay on track and I did.

Right I'm off to peel some spuds because that's how I roll!  I have ideas going through my head that involve the Kale I was sent in my shopping instead of a cauliflower!  I hope your day is as exciting as the one I have planned lol.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me xx

No comments: