Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 11 January 2020

Saturday again!

Saturday 11th January 2020
Keep showing up when most people quit.


Yesterday I had my thoughts confirmed, the vet checked Alfie over, he had blood tests done and for a 10 year old dog physically he's in good nick, but he has dementia or Canine cognitive dysfunction (CCD) is the actual term, she has given me some medication to try that may improve his behaviour but if it doesn't and he continues to decline, I won't let him suffer.  As you can imagine it was an emotional trip!

I did get a lovely hour away from it all at the Chi Rooms though where I had a lovely massage and once again it had been paid for by my lovely Saturday crew, how thoughtful and generous are people, just a wonderful thing to do.  I didn't manage to switch off 100% but I did my best.

mom was mostly good yesterday, only turning once in the day when we had an incident whilst I was walking Alfie and my sister had to go round then she completely went on the night, thanks to sundowning, luckily we had an early night.

I wasn't golden again food wise, I tried and managed mostly to stay on track, I truly enjoyed this meal, proper comfort food, 6SP for the mini waffles bargain, they've been in my freezer since I bought a Co-op £5 meal deal last year, the rest won't be there much longer now, they're lovely.  2 weeks till payday and it will be a low one so I need to cut my cloth, it's an expensive month as it is, plus I bought a new mattress and now Alfie's vet stuff.  Thankfully I have a kitchen full of food!


I'm hoping for a calm weekend, CALM is my word for 2020, I can't handle any more stress, I like peaceful, I love it when moms good like she was when I made a little video of her yesterday with her tins.  How it went from that to later is just dementia at it's worse, so yes a little peace and quiet would be just lovely.

Now we're into the second week of January and like me, yours may not have started great, you may be struggling to stay with your intended habit changes, your new eating pattern but we're going to dig in deep, stay strong and do this because we're so 2020 right now and don't you dare forget, as you're creating a new you, that there's a whole lot about the old you that is worth keeping.  You are BeYOUtiful, mwah xx

Luvs ya,

Love me

I'm off to work for a giggle!  Oh and I changed my mind about the poetry thing, I read a couple this morning and I couldn't finish them, I don't have time to look for the odd one I do like lol.

No comments: