Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 30 January 2020

Vegging out yesterday!

Thursday 30th January 2020
Breathe darling, this is just a chapter not your entire life.

Well a better night's sleep for all in this house and good news from the vet for Alfie, we're going to give the steroids a go and see if they help, he was better yesterday, walked me good and proper though, Alfie did his 10k steps for sure!  

I had such a busy day yesterday, I didn't have time to get creative and cook lots in the kitchen, but I did have a great idea (if I do say so myself), the green beans in the fridge were threatening to walk away so I stir fried them in a sachet of WW lemon and herb marinade and added a squirt of Agave syrup (you could use honey or a bit of sugar / sweetener) to sweeten them up, really delicious on their own or as a side dish. ðŸ˜‹ðŸ˜‹ðŸ˜‹ðŸ˜‹  


I enjoyed them on their own, well half of them, got the other half for today.  Then later on thanks to my mate Harj, I got even more veggies in my diet which has made up for the lack of them the day before!  I really wished I had her magic hands to make my curries taste like this, they are delicious. 


Oh I had a burger for my breakfast with a chicken sausage Pattie on it, that was delicious, I'd gone in the Tesco garage and wanted muffins, but they didn't have any so looked at the bagel thin which were 4 but ended up having Warburton rolls for 4SP and this was the outcome; 

I added gherkin for a bit of green, it's still a veggie, even if it's pickled.  I also cooked more of the patties so that I have my breakfast sorted for this morning which will be equally as busy as yesterday! 

I invited my members to take part in a Fabulous February, you're invited too, are you up for making February Fabulous and Fantastic and focusing on making time for you to take care of yourself. Every day throughout the month, I'll post a challenge, I promise they'll all be doable!

If you have any suggestions for challenges, message me, let's make February count, I just feel January is such a difficult month to focus on weight loss, it's all a bit grim and dark, everyones skint so buying healthy foods isn't high on their list of priorities.

I've got so much to do before I go to work and mom's just gone to the bathroom so I need to go see to her needs.  Then there's the challenge of getting Alfie to take his tablets (such fun).  Then I'll try and fit in attending to mine!  This is the problem for most of us, isn't it but let's make an effort going forward, to prioritise ourselves a little more because we matter and repeat after me, 'It's going to be a great day!"

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

No comments: