Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Juicy January!

Tuesday 7th January 2020
Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow.


Well I'm getting used to eating fruit, but boy does it take some time to eat!


That was delicious, I'm not going to lie, but it took a good 15 minutes to eat, now that's a good thing for my belly and brain because it's telling them they're getting full and enjoying it but time wise in a morning, 15 minutes is precious then you've got to go wash your hands and face - well I did anyways.   Don't worry I'm not going to use that time as an excuse to not continue, I was just aware of the fact I've started my blog later than usual, but it's worth it.  I've even got mom eating some, I've removed all her biscuits from by the side of her and she's being much better, having one or two with a cuppa instead of eating from the tin continually!  Yesterday she ate 2 pears and a big slice of melon, yeah we're making it Juicy January!

As you can see I'm still on track, I did use a lot of points yesterday thought, 43 to be precise but I'm going for progress and not perfection.  I did earn 10 FitPoints thanks to Alfie wanting to walk and walk, we were out 2.5 hours in total yesterday!

One change at a time, at the moment that's fruit, I've already got the water nailed, I have a tumbler in my bedroom, one in my office and one in the kitchen for taking to work and having in the living room.  In other words there's water everywhere I'm likely to be.  Now if I could get that to be my go to in the evening instead of red wine, that would be a massive step, mmm maybe I'll work at that next, not completely replace it but have it there as an option.

Looking forward to the working week that starts today,  especially as I've had a good nights sleep on my new mattress, we went up early again too which was a bonus.  Mom had been brilliant till about an hour before we went up.  We'd had a lovely day, she talked to me in her room on the morning, telling me a tale of her childhood, then I went away and come back and she realised I was me, said I've just told you a story ain't I, I thought you were the nurse at the home, we had a little giggle, she asked me if she was going mental and I explained she wasn't, we talked about Alzheimers being a disease and she was okay.

Oh my beef stew was immense yesterday, I'll have it again today, I might serve with with that Kale if it hasn't walked out the fridge yet.  Right I've not go much to say today so I'll get off, here's to all of us having a good day, we can do this.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me x

No comments: