Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 23 January 2020

I need caffeine

Thursday 23rd January 2020
It's not about how you look, it's about how you see.
It's morning and it's still foggy, what's going on with the weather, it's still dark too, roll on Spring for sure. But until then I'll pretend it's warm and sunny lol and cook delicious food like I did yesterday.

Chicken with 40 cloves of garlic, it really is as good as I remember,


Noily Prat (dry vermouth) really does help to make food delicious and you only need a splash, you can use a white wine if you don't have it though.  

Alfie had me walk him 3 times yesterday, I can't keep that up, the little man isn't showing any signs of improvement yet, but it's not quite the 2 weeks yet and they did say 2-6 weeks, so I'm living in hope.

Not much to say this morning, apart from thinking 'It's going to be a great day' really is helping me get through the day more positively, nothings changed in my house but I'm trying to handle it with a positive head.  It is true that your thoughts become your actions and help to create your reality, so if you only focus on one thing today, make it paying attention to what you're thinking.

I'm not beginning to suggest it'll make everything in your life okay but it might help to make you feel better in yourself and how you deal with the day in front of you, I'm clocking when I'm having a moan, or being negative, I'm not saying I'm not still doing it but I'm aware of whether it's helping the situation or not and trying something else instead.

On that note, I've got a long day ahead, I need caffeine, so I'll say it's going to be a great day, mwah,

luv ya

Love ya



No comments: