Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 14 July 2019

You have to be into wool to understand lol

Sunday 14th July 2019
You are what you do, not what you say you'll do



What a wonderful day I had yesterday, as always my workshop went well, lots of weight loss and laughter. Then Carol and I drove to Much Wenlock for a mooch round the wool shop, it was wonderful, the staff were lovely and I bought wool. Got myself some bargains too, it was good to watch them wind my skeins into balls for me on this contraption, 


I couldn’t wait to get started on a new project even though I already have one or two on the go, managed this much before reverting to the baby blanket I need to get finished as I’ve promised it and want to get it done in the next week or two. 

Food wise it was delicious, if not completely on track, we had rarebit in the deli cafe, I’d guess 20SP for that easily. 


Then I had a couple of cheese cobs for tea, at least that was low fat cheese and I slices it thinly.  Still probably 16 if I count the bits of cheese that went in my mouth before they made it to the plate!  Ended my day just shy of 60SP but still have fitpoints left so it’s all good. I’m happy with how it went that was all I ate yesterday other than half scotch egg I had for breakfast, I didn’t indulge in any unplanned treats, I just enjoyed my wine, watched some tele and slept for 7 hours mom woke me up just after half five. 


Off to meet my bro this morning as long as he doesn’t get called out in the next hour, just out with Alfie who’s on a go slow!  My day is planned, I shall mostly be crocheting when I can, the housework can wait!  I think I fancy a beef dinner, I have some posh slow cooker beef thing in the freezer that needs using and I can add peas, and hopefully I have a packet of mash, that or I could stop at a shop on way home. I’ll have a low pointed breakfast with eggs for breakfast. Oh bugger I’ve just remembered having a little bit of moms bread pudding so there’s a few points to add on to the tracker, see it’s that easy to forget isn’t it. 

I honestly could spend all week crocheting with my new wool, it’s so lush, some of it was on sale so I got really expensive wool I normally wouldn’t buy for a bargain, it’s so soft, I can’t wait to see what it looks like when I’ve finished the projects. I can’t recommend the place enough https://www.ippikinyarns.com and if you’ve ever wanted to learn, they do workshops, if I didn’t have to work and look after mom, I’d be tempted to do a couple. 


Okay I need to get gone, things to do, places to be and all that!  Catch ya tomo. 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: