Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 15 July 2019

Smiling from the weekend

Monday 15th July
A laugh is a smile that bursts.


Can we rewind and do that weekend again please?  Especially yesterday because mom was good, hopefully she will be again today as I don’t go to work so it is sort of my day off, although I have a little office work to do first. Need to spend the majority of the day with my crochet if I’m gonna get the baby blanket finished this week, if not it’ll be next week, my house needs some cleaning!   Oh and I want to do some exercise of some sort, so either a good walk or a work out, need to keep that a habit. 

My dinner was a let down yesterday, the beef was amazing but the gravy not for me, turns out I like my wine I’m a glass not a gravy!  To make up for it, I had a mash potato sandwich for my tea, nom nom 😋 

We had a lovely 4 mile walk along the canal again, just parked in a lay-by and walked back to my brothers house and drove to pick it up my car. We were thrilled to see not one but three herons as we walked, the one was a big old beaut and he or she wasn’t phased by me at all and just sat up there on the pipeline chilling!  Absolutely made my day it did, I’ve always said it means I have a good day when I see a heron, well I had an very, great day, mom really was fab yesterday, no strops or dramas she even sat through the two guardian of the galaxy movies, going to bed just before the end of the second one. Then to top it all I’ve slept till half six, she did wake me up about an hour earlier but I dozed back off.  I’m now walking Alfie on this glorious morning hoping for a do-over kind of day with mom anyway.  

I’m hoping for a weight loss too this week, I’ve been much improved and my favourite jeans are barely staying up to be fair I look like a tramp but they’re so comfy, but I reckon a few more pounds and they won’t stay on my hips - loving it! 

I need to survive the next few days till weigh in, loving the summer, even if it hasn’t been the best we’ve ever had it’s lovely now and that’s what I’m all about, living in the now. 

Oh speaking of which, what am I eating today, I’ve still not done a shop, one reason because I want to use what I have but also because I can’t be bothered, I buy too much food and I know I can live with what I have. Ooo I have a can of chip shop chicken curry in cupboard might have that but with mash, and before you got yak, it’s no difference from having it on a jacket or with chips  (the bit inside is like mash potato). Or I have a potato and bacon thing or fish in butter sauce. Yeah I’m good for food. 

Right here’s to another very great day, let’s make Monday matter and enjoy the sunshine and the smile moments whilst we can, mwah xx

Luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: