Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 20 July 2019

oops.... that is all!

Saturday 20th July 2019
If it doesn't make you feel fabulous, don't do it, don't buy it, don't wear it, don't eat it and don't keep it!

Well didn't we have some noisy rain in the night, woke me up anyway!  Yesterday was an epic fail in my WW world and not even of the reasons I'd planned, I ate a chicken breast for my breakfast, so that was okay, I was looking forward to my pie, but when it hadn't arrived by 2, mom and I were hungry and we had these salmon mini burgers with lemon, I wasn't impressed, I'd rather eat salmon as it is in a fillet I think.
then it went downhill, mom had some chocolate buttons sent through the post as a belated birthday gift so we demolished them between us, oh then Walkers cheese and onion crisps, plus my wine.  Oh yeah and 2 of those sugar free Marie biscuits but let's be honest, it could've been a hell of a lot worse.

We had a lovely chilled day, I enjoyed my massage then sat on my backside, we even both had an afternoon nap followed by an early night.  I know the pie is made so I'll enjoy that today because I'll be doing very little again today after I've been to work this morning, my ankle needs resting, I can't afford to be off my feet.

Anyway, all is good in our world still, she's had a few wobbles since Thursday but I'm able to bring her back to happy, it helps that I'm in a good place - damn this carer stuff is hard when you're struggling yourself, big love to all the carers out there having a tough time, just remember the answers not in the fridge, remembering that has helped me loads.  I know I indulged yesterday but that wasn't from a place of feeling low, it was because the food was there and it's nice, my willpower was wake, what can I say, I'm human!

I can't even say I'll be good today, as my slice of cheese and onion pie will break the bank, but I will make sure everything else I eat balances it out, I'll have beetroot and salad leaves with it.  I've got lots of lovely fresh veggies, a cauliflower that might be used to make a lovely cauliflower cheese, or just as a side, I know whenever I look for another recipe to do with cauliflower, it always ruins a good cauliflower.

Anyway, I'm waffling, time to get ready for work, looking forward to seeing my lovely members this morning.

Here's to a very great day in whatever way you like, mwah

luv ya

Love me

No comments: