Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 16 July 2019

It's been a great few days

Tuesday 16th July
Today is a good day for a good day.


Well I always say whenever I see a heron that I'm going to have a good day and it's never let me down, but I have to say seeing 3 on Sunday well, it's been the best two days with mom I've had in such a long time so thank you to those herons!

I did my paperwork yesterday, planned my workshops for the week, then decided to walk to the post office to combine my errands with exercise, once there I decided to have a walk through the fields, ended up doing a 5 mile walk and earning 25 Fit Points (BOOM!).  Once home I convinced mom into sitting outside for an hour, good old bit of Vitamin D is good for her, then we chilled in front of the tv for the rest of the day.  We laughed at silly stuff and had a truly wonderful day together, I've had my mom back this last two days, it's been amazing, I've loved every minute of it.

Foodwise, well it's just been something I do because my belly was growling, it's just not been important, I had a chicken sausage meat scotch egg for breakfast, then later one I made bangers and mash with more chicken sausages (they needed using!).  I put some wholegrain mustard in the onion gravy, that worked.

My house looks like someones dropped a dusty bomb on it but I don't care, these last two days have been precious, it's the first time in a long time that I wished I wasn't going to work in the hope that the bubble doesn't burst, but I know it doesn't work like that.  Thankfully I have the best job in the world and I'll enjoy being there and I'll be back before you know it.

I've still not shopped, I'm going to work my way through some of the stuff I have I've decided, I can nip and get a loaf or the odd thing, need some veggies I think mostly, as much as I love frozen peas and could live off them forever, I think there should be other stuff in my diet.

This sunshine makes everything better doesn't it, I'm cherishing the calm in my world right now as I know it can change at any moment, I have friends out there who aren't having such a good time and as the saying goes, when you're going through hell - keep going.

Right, short blog from me this morning, I have work to get ready for and mom'll want another cuppa. Here's hoping everyone has a very, great day today, mwah,

Luv ya,

Love me xx

No comments: