Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Inspirational!

Wednesday 24th July 2019
Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going.


I have the best job in the world, it's already midweek and yesterday went really quickly, it'll be the weekend before I know it and I'll have enjoyed being at work, how good is that - no wonder my life is flying by, I'm enjoying it!  I also got to sit outside for an hour or two yesterday lunchtime to enjoy the sunshine because my paperwork can be done when the sun goes in.  Honestly if you're looking for a career change, give WW a look, https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/become-a-wellness-coach 

Yeah yesterdays workshops were great, the morning was super busy for the time of year, especially as it's the first week of the school holidays and what was always shutdown fortnight when I worked for Yale (I think), anyway, we had a lovely morning, then again on the night, completely different vibe but equally as good, I take something from every session, including a feel good mood, so thank you to all my members for making my life better.

Well how about that storm!  Poor Alfie ended up snuggled up in my bed until it past over, then he got off because he seems to like to sleep on the floor these days, mom was okay with that for a change though thankfully but it was the weather and pain that kept waking me last night, rather than mom, the temperature, the noise of the thunder, then I woke at 3am with the most excruciating pain in my left knee, you've got to lose arthritis and whatever else is wrong with that damn knee, it's okay this morning, but ma'an turning over last night, I thought it had been hit by a hammer, my back had seized too, I felt about 90 lol.  

It was too hot to spend time cooking yesterday wasn't it and thankfully my very, lovely sister had left me a packet of warburton's bagel thins, I had two (I weighed them on my scales and one was 4SP, but two was only 7SP) with chicken on and a WW Caesar salad dressing, plus a bag of sea salt and Rosemary chick pea bakes, that was tasty.   This was so good for 10SP!


Later on I had a packet of WW salt and vinegar chick pea, I wasn't so keen on these when they first came out but I really enjoyed them last night and as I've been eating way too many Walkers cheese and onion, I'm going to stock up on WW stuff to limit the damage on my snacking!  


Now I have to share this image with you because I was crazy impressed when she sent it to me last night, then even more impressed that her confidence has grown so much since the first time I met her back at the beginning of her journey, it just shows WW does so much more than help you lose weight, Angie, well done my lovely, you're an inspiration! 


This is what she wrote on Facebook last night, I think it says it all really - WW is amazing!  "This is what WW can give you! I’ve lost 4 stone I’m happy and healthier than I’ve ever been! Osteoarthritis in numerous joints but it doesn’t stop me, I’m happy to share a pic of me cos I’m very proud! I walk at least 5 miles a day, I’m planking 3 times a day, I’m 61 and proud! Come join us, Beverley Longsden will support you all the way!"

I love seeing posts like that, it makes me feel so good about my job and the work I do.  

If that doesn't motivate you, then maybe you can take something from these five W's of life; 

The five W's of life.

WHO you are is what makes you special.  Do not change for anyone.
WHAT lies ahead will always be a mystery.  Do not be afraid to explore.
WHEN life pushes you over, you push back harder.
WHERE there are choices to make, make the one you won't regret.
WHY things happen will never be certain.  Take it in stride and move forward.  

Now let's all have a very, great day and enjoy life and whatever it throws at us along the way. Mwah xx

Luv ya, 

Love me xx










No comments: