Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Back to work - yay!

Tuesday 23rd July 2019
No one ever injured their eyesight by looking on the bright side.


I'm going to make that decision to be in a good mood today!  Mom's woke me lots in the night, she's been to the bathroom lots and every time she tries to convince Alfie to come on her bed, he's sleeping on the landing, I'm not sure if it's because he's hot, he's between us both or she's just doing his head in, poor lad.  Anyway, she whispers about as quiet as a donkey neighing, just saying!

My diet improved yesterday, started with egg, mushrooms and tomatoes on toast for 3SP, I had corn on the cob with only a little of the cheese, potato and onion bake and I had a packet of cheese and onion crisps for tea.  My get up and go has got up and gone this past few days, I've just wanted to sit around and crochet, but there are some things you still have to do, washing up and clothes washing, so I managed to do them.  I also clicked 8 FitPoints on my Fitbit, walked Alfie twice, my ankles still not right but hopefully improved after my restful weekend.

I've run out of eggs!  I need to nip to a shop, can't live without eggs, I'll have a scotch egg today though so not completely without them.

How hot was it yesterday, would you believe when I came down from doing office work, mom had put the heating on!  Oh yeah, thankfully I managed to turn it off after about an hour and I even got her outside later for an hour.

I didn't do a lot yesterday so not got much to say, I pulled a few weeds up in the garden, got ready for my working week, did some crochet, pulled some back again, I've pulled back more on this baby blanket than any project I've ever done before, can't see me using the pattern again but it does look lovely, so will be worth it in the end.

Looking forward to catching up with all my members today, it's going to be another really hot day too I think, good news for all those kids that are off school, at least they can get out and play (do they actually do that anymore?), I walked Alfie later last night because of the heat and I watched a group of kids over the shops running and cycling into the metal shutters on the cafe - now that's gotta hurt!  WHY?

On that note, I'll leave you with that puzzle, I'm going to get myself a big mug of caffeine, plan for a wonderful day and a very, very early night!  Bless her, moms just woke up and asked me 'what's the matter with him Bev?  She wants to know why he's sleeping on the landing and not going on her bed anymore ;( I'm saying its because he's hot or he's protecting us both, truth is, I don't really know the truth but I have my suspicions.

Let's have a day that makes a difference in some way,

I'm going to eat well, love my mom, laugh with my friends and enjoy being with my members, mwah

Luv you,

Love me xx

No comments: