Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 27 July 2019

Pizza and lager

Saturday 27th July 2019
Don't trip over what's behind you!



Well it's the weekend and the ground outside is wet, so I'm not sure of the forecast and I don't mind as long as I get to relax and have a chilled out couple of days, having said that I would like a dry Sunday morning so I can go for a walk with my brother, my ankle still isn't 100% but meh I like that walk.

I had a smile on my face for most of the morning yesterday after my phone call with my boss, wonderful feedback, I was really pleased because I do love my job so much and I'd hate to think I wasn't doing a good enough job of it.

Mom and I spent the afternoon in the garden eating our dinner out there we had pizza and I had salad with mine, I couldn't resist the £5 pizza and beer meal deal from the Co-op, the pizza's are 14SP for half the cheese one and 15SP for half the pepperoni one, so you can have it and share with your family.  I'm not going to lie, I had the other half cold for my tea, but still that's not the worst day I've ever had.  I didn't snack!  I did enjoy a couple of lagers though.

Today's happiness challenge is to listen to music from your teenage years, have your own little disco in the kitchen or garden or in your car!  Anywhere where you're able to sing at the top of your voice.  Apologies to the neighbours already.   What would be on your teenage playlist, ooo please comment on this blog on Facebook and let me know, I'd love to add to my playlist, my teenager years were the 80's but I love music from most genres, I listen to moms playlist all the time and theres some real old stuff on there.

I'm off to work before my weekend starts, I love Saturday mornings, it's like a coffee morning that I get paid for - mmm could I make a business from that idea ;) Then I have a crochet project I really want to finish this weekend.  I've subscribed to a crochet box, it's a monthly thing and every month you get a box of goodies, some wool and a few patterns, when I had the first box there wasn't a pattern that floated my boat but then the lady who'd designed the boxes said she'd chosen the patterns to help improve techniques and for people to try new things and new stitches and so I decided I will try one then.  Wow, I spent an hour trying to and I ended up pulling it back, it needed my full attention and mom was chatting, but it did make me realise I still have so much to learn re crochet, every day's a school day.  I might be able to knock together a fine looking blanket, but that's about it, there are so many other things I could make. I'll have another go at it tomorrow when I have more time.

Chicken's on my menu today, I'll have fish this weekend too, balance out that pizza, I was impressed with the £1 salad box I had from the Co-op too, saves me ending up with way too much salad that I can't keep fresh for long enough.

Okay, let's have a wonderful day whatever the weather turns out, I can chill indoors or outdoors, makes no difference to me!  Hope you're not too busy to chill out a little and don't forgot that music.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me xx







No comments: