Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Little by little, step by step

Tuesday 14th May 2019
A budget is telling your SmartPoints where to go, instead of wondering where they went!


#MyMay just keeps getting better, yesterday after walking Alfie and doing my paperwork, planning my workshops, I looked at the clock and it was only 9am, the bonus of getting up at stupid o'clock.  I went downstairs and just offhand said to mom, ', it's only 9am can you believe it, it's a lovely morning, do you fancy a drive?' And she said YES!  So I got her in the car quick as I could, we were only out for an hour but it was progress, we drove round the local lanes, chatting about her childhood and giving her 100% of my attention.  When we got back, I asked if she was okay with me going shopping for a couple of hours and she was, plus I didn't feel bad for leaving her because she'd had me for an hour and I'd spend the rest of the day with her when I got home.

I went to TKMaxx, Sainsbury's and M&S, loved it, bought me a couple of things, new sandals for summer, I can't wear my boots year round (can I V 😜 ), a pair of Skechers, mine are falling apart, they're okay for dog walking but when I looked at myself in the mirror in the changing rooms yesterday, I looked like a hobo, my jeans are way too big for me and my Skechers are falling apart, must make an effort on my day off lol.

Anyway, I've bought some delicious M&S meals to try this week, they're £4 each but as there's only me, mom's just not eating proper meals, it costs as much to cook for one as 4 most times, so this is cost wise no different.  I did get a couple of whoopsies for £2 though, so had it for my lunch, managed to force the other one in the freezer, hoped mom would eat it but nope, not a chance.


9SP, and delicious.


I found this in Sainsbury's, 1SP for 2tablespoons, 
this will be delicious on a big chunk of iceberg lettuce. 


I wanted to indulge in wine in the sunshine so my tea was a plate of zero heroes, so good, I did use 1SP on a Maggi lemon and dill paper, worth it though. 



I've treated myself to a clay facemask thing as part of my #MyMay will probably keep that till the weekend, another TKMaxx bargain, organic ingredients blah blah blah.

Earned 9 FitPoints by doing 11,608 steps, which I'll need because I've already used 7 of my weeklies!  Was worth it though to enjoy an hour in the garden with a glass of wine.   I love that the app does the math for me, it's telling me I've earned 9 but only 6 of them have been added to my emergency stash, it's all very clever isn't it. 

Anyway, I need to go shower, don't want you seeing me how I look on my day off ;) I'm looking forward to Open House this week, not only is anyone welcome to pop in but we have great vouchers for the Healthy Habit Bar (or shop as my members still call it), £2.50 off every £10, up to £10 off £40 - great time to buy those scales or stock up. 

Let's have a great day, I'm thinking omelette for breakfast with the leftover yellow pepper from my tea last night. 




No comments: