Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 26 May 2019

Happy Sunday folks

Sunday 26th May 2019
Find yourself and be that.
An early night was had last night, we went up at 8, I've been the lucky receiver of hot flushes throughout the night and that's meant I've had a disturbed sleep but thankfully I've had enough sleep to not be shattered this morning because when I'm tired, I tend to eat badly.

I'm off walking with my brother in a bit so this is a quick one, we've got to stay local as he's on call, but outs, out wherever we walk. 

So yesterday I had the best idea if I do say so myself, I love a runny egg but didn't want to waste points on bread to put it on so I decided I'd better have an omelette instead, but then I thought I’d try combining them and it worked! 

 I cracked the egg in the middle of the pan then poured the omelette mix around it, those little lumps are 2 extra light cheese triangles for 1SP and that right there was perfection on a plate. 



slide out of pan and roll up, then add a bit of salt and pepper, 



and enjoy!  So good. 




It was also very filling and kept me going until late afternoon when I made this simple dish. 


Soooo good, fast food at its finest, throw a packet of Sainsbury's 2% turkey breast mince in a frying pan, add a small can of water chestnuts, I cut them in half, dice a couple of mushrooms, a couple of spring onion & when the mince is starting to brown (or look cooked at least) add a tablespoon of hoisin sauce 2SP, you could use teriyaki sauce or oyster instead for the same Smart Points, I also added a splash of soy sauce as I like quite strong flavours, delicious wrapped in the lettuce leaves and again really filling as they're high in protein. 

For my tea I ate the last of those cobs, they're gone now so I won't buy any for a bit, they're difficult to resist, bread does that to me which is why I buy the 400g wholemeal warburtons as I can resist that easier. 

Nothing planned on the menu today, so I need to get organised, I might have a beef dinner I think, I have a ready cooked thing in the fridge, make a simple dinner with a few veggies and a bit of mash, yeah perfect.  Breakfast will be after my walk, so I'll have quite the appetite, could do a cooked breakfast, eggs, tomatoes, think I have a couple of chicken sausages in the freezer, I'll take them out in a minute.

Right, here's to earning some fit points, trying to put back the points before my week resets tomorrow morning.  I didn't get to do a walk on my own yesterday, mom was in the mood to sit outside so I made the most of her good mood, Alfie took me on a good long walk later though, it may not have been fast but we were out nearly an hour and only 10 mins of that was spent sitting on the grass ;) 

Let's hope the rain stays away so people can enjoy the bank holiday weekend.  Enjoy your day, I plan too x 

No comments: