Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 31 May 2019

I'm gonna miss May!

Friday 31st May 2019
Find joy in the journey!


Well #MyMay has been so good for me, I'm actually going to miss it, so I have to make June equally as good, I plan to continue to find the joy in the journey, mmm #JoyfulJune maybe, nah I'll stick with #MeFirst for the rest of the year and realise it's a constant thing, not just a one month thing.  

This month is going to be all about adding activity into my life and making it a habit, I woke up early this morning after a disturbed night, mom was on the landing shouting at some point in the middle of it, obviously she'd been dreaming, Alfie's been poorly too, hoping he's okay this morning or it's a trip to the vets.  He's sat under my chair dogging me to go for a walk so I think he's okay again.

Anyway I woke up early and went down to do my second workout with Lorraine's on demand videos, I'm starting with the 15 minute low impact one for poorly knees, because I know what I'm like, I go at everything gung ho, like a bull at a gate and I'll damage myself, so I'm making myself take it slowly, I've done my plank too, 35 seconds today, check me out!  Don't forget if you want to do the online thing with me, sign up to the special WW offer £5 a month https://www.ltfitness.net . Anyway, I did that, which I like, one because I can do it, two because she's human, there's nothing worse than watching some size 8, 6ft blonde prancing around on a screen telling you, you too could have a body like hers if you do what she does - NAH you can't!  So I'll take a regular woman who's doing the best she can with her own body telling me how I can do the best with mine, not patronising me, like she says on the video, do it at your own pace, there's no hero's or egos - I like that.

Anyway, the best bit came after I'd finished, I walked in the kitchen to be greeted by two foxes playing in the garden, check this cutey out!  I filmed them for a minute or two, then went upstairs to get my camera and tell mom and watched them a little longer.  If you want to see the shots I got go to my fb page https://www.facebook.com/bevww there's two lots, one from my phone, one from camera. 


So that's my day made before I even start!  

Yesterday was great, loving my workshops this week, the interaction from everyone is amazing. Food wise looked like this; 


Breakfast & a snack on the go because apparently you can burn hard boiled eggs ðŸ™„ the foxes appreciated them last night, well they'd gone this morning.  I do love those chicken fillets, wished they were cheaper, they're a bargain for 1SP each.  Those protein bars do fill a gap too, and chocolate flavoured - well winner, winner! 

Chicken breast honey sausage (1SP), egg & mushrooms on flatbread (3SP) with iceberg lettuce chunks drizzled with WW Caesar salad dressing (1SP) delicious lunch.  I'm loving the crunch of lettuce at the minute, I've gone through 2 in the past week lol. 


I was surprised when I found this in Sainsbury’s for 12SP, the spuds were so crunchy & delicious the beef truly tender, the gravy is very rich, worth a try to see if it’s for you!


As it was Thursday night there was wine involved, I had a bag of crisps, a couple of broghies and a light cheese square - it's all good though, it was all controlled and remember it's not about perfection, I've got the rest of my life to get and stay healthy.  I don't know why but for some reason, the text won't got left aligned so it's all centred, I'm not doing it deliberately.  

I've got to go, little Alfie is looking at me and if he could talk he'd say, 'you love them damn foxes more than me!' which isn't true so I'm gonna go take him out bless him xx 

Have a Marvellous last day of May! I'm going too ;) 




No comments: