Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 22 March 2019

Pasta power nom nom

Friday 22nd March 2019
Make sure your own worst enemy isn't living between your own two ears!


It isn't very often I cook something and later think I could eat that again today, but this I made yesterday I could've, don't remember the last time I ate pasta and that sun-dried tomato and olive pasta sauce was lush, I threw in extra olives and topped with a bit of parmesan, added mackerel fillets for a zero boost and all those good nutritional benefits and bang, a delicious 11SP meal in 12 minutes, the time it took for the pasta to cook and I spent 10 of that doing something else.  

 So good!

Today I'm gonna have steak, hopefully with butternut squash chips as long as it's still fresh when I cut it in half.   The cupboard and freezer is emptying but I will not shop this weekend, I'm skint, payday is Monday and even then, I could really do with cutting back on my food shop spending as I'll have my car MOT and service coming up soon.  Plus I have a serious wool problem :) I need to use the wool I have before purchasing anymore, I'm loving my latest project, a lemon and grey blanket in block stitch, ain't I interesting - isn't life exciting lol.

Spring most definitely in the air and I've seen lots of new members over the last couple of weeks, some very happy smiling faces as they saw their first successes on the scales yesterday, 11lb one lost and had Maccy D's and Pizzahut - shows you can have anything as long as you point it.  The ladies last night all had lost weight and eaten some delicious food from the handouts, mags, app and cookbook, love seeing Freestyle work it's magic on people.

Today, I'm off to see the couple at the local KandyBox as they want to point their sweets and treats so that WW members can still enjoy a bit of what they fancy and lose weight, he's even going to look at getting my fav's in, cream pies, looking at the website, they'll work out at 5SP.
They're not the exact same as I used to have, they used to be shallower, but they'll be an ok rip off.  Why do the have to change the good stuff?

Anyway, it don't matter cos it's Friday, and I do believe the forecast is pretty good for the weekend which is a bonus, it'd be lovely to get mom in the garden at some point.  I need to tidy the back up, burn some bits of wood from when we had the fence panels changed, rake the sand over, it's coming up to starting to think about hanging baskets too, ooo I've just had an idea, mmm that's dangerous.  

Let's change the subject quick, I have enough going on without coming up with new ideas, I wish one of my ideas would involve enthusiasm for tidying my house, nah not today, today is all about chilling, giving mom some attention, enjoying a massage and walking Alfie - yep it ain't a bad life.

Right, let's get on with my day, I love that I don't work Friday, it makes working Saturday morning painless, having an awesome group of members to go see eases that too.

Stay positive and BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""



No comments: