Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 16 March 2019

I love my boring life

Saturday 16th March 2019If you wouldn't say it to a friend, don't say it to yourself. 

This made me feel really good yesterday, I spent a few hours with my earphones in listening to the lady talk through the pattern, I have to say I was so grateful that she'd taken the time to not just write the pattern but make videos to follow along, really well explained ones too.  Here's the link to the pattern for my crochet crowd ;) 




This will be my pre wine project over the weekend and then I'll go back to my little squares once a glass is poured as they don't need any concentration and this does, I won't lie I pulled back one row 3 times because I made 1 error on it each time, not paying attention was I!   But yet again proving you can succeed if you keep trying.

I had 2 corn on the cobs for my dinner a I was so engrossed in the above and they needed using, then for my tea I had a ham sandwich, so nothing inspiring there for you, although roasted corn on the cob really does hit the spot. 
I left mom listening to her country music on Alexa when I went for my massage and she kept it on for hours, SO LOUD, I could barely hear myself think, it really is roles reversed in this house these days!

However, as it was keeping her happy and bringing memories flooding back, I put up with the noise and hearing 'Jolene' on a loop! 


Not much to say today, my life is pretty boring in some peoples eyes I guess, I don't go anywhere other than work, I spend my downtime sitting in front of the tele with my crochet but I realised yesterday it's what gives me the strength of mind to handle everything else I do day in, day out with mom, she's like the adverts on tv, the same thing every 15 minutes, so I need something to zone out on.  Luckily I love my quiet life, I'd happily sit and crochet all day long, I love that feeling of satisfaction as I see something beautiful being created.
Moms moving about, actually moms been moving about for hours which is why I've been awake since 4am, she went to the loo, then told Alfie off for following her, then told him off again for not following her back to bed, then came back and tried the nice approach with him, that didn't work so she called him names and so my day begins lol.

I hope your day is wonderful, the wind sounds savage out there again this morning, it's still dark but I think the pavements look wet, time to see a grey day as silver.  I'll be spending my morning enjoying my members, I've enjoyed this weeks workshops immensely.  The rest of the day, I bet you can guess my plans and hopefully tomorrow I'll get a walk in with my brother. 
Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""



No comments: