Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 25 March 2019

Bring on Monday

Monday 25th March 2019
When the sun rises, you have a whole day ahead to make a difference.


There's only one thing better than a wonderful walk on a glorious day and that's one that I've never walked before, I really love unexplored ground and that's what we did yesterday.  We'd planned to meet at the bottom of the Wrekin but instead of going up there we turned left and walked down to Ercall Wood, I recommend it for sure, there's even 3 marked paths so you can enjoy a walk of a length to suit.  We'll be going back when the bluebells are out, it'll look amazing.  Photo's here

I've got an Alfie hanging around, he wants to go for his walk but I want to finish my cuppa, it's a good one. 

I've got a busy morning, need to get ready for my workshops this week and I've got the dentist, plus whilst I'm out, I'll go get bread and milk, such a simple errand but things like that I have to plan these days so as not to leave mom for too long.  She had a face on her when I got back from my walk yesterday but thankfully with a bit of persistence, I bought her round and we sat and watched The Voice, then Deadpool 2, I wasn't sure she'd sit through that but she belly laughed at a few moments at the beginning but then fell asleep as a lot of the gags went over her head so I got to watch it in peace. 

Foodwise, I had smoked mackerel with eggs on toast for breakfast, which was delicious but boy did the mackerel repeat on me, I might think twice before having it again.  Dinner was fish in batter, mash and peas - so good.  Not sure what's on the menu today, but I'm doing a grand job of using up the food in the house.  I defrosted the chicken in honey and mustard but when I took the lid off it, remembered it had butterbeans in, put me off, but I'll be brave today and try again, maybe pick the beans out.

I had a good chat on the phone with my bestie too, we've both got what most would call boring lives so nothing to talk about really, but a boring life is alright as it's drama free, just how we like it.  

Loving the sunshine, starting to think about adding a bit of colour with a few plants in baskets, might leave it a few more weeks though, still getting a bit of morning frost, I had some on my car yesterday morning.

Right he's doing my head in now so I need to go walk him, 3 damn walks he got yesterday, that was in addition to my walk with my brother, I earned 29 Fit Points yesterday, two and a half hours walking in total, can't fault that can ya. I'd love to be able to do it every day, I really would but life ain't like that, so instead I'll go walk Alfie round the estate and smell a few lamp posts (him not me honest).

Here's to sunshine and a very, great day.

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: