Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 3 March 2019

Are you happy with your lot?

Sunday 3rd March 2019
How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you.

Well I do believe I'm over the worst, feel less full of cold this morning, yesterday's workshop did me the world of good, you can't beat being surrounded by wonderful, amazing, uplifting people, especially when you're struggling with something (such as your weight) or use need to be lifted.  Once I'd walked Alfie, I spent the rest of the day working on my crochet blanket, finished a baby pink one, more wool on the way, I like these smaller projects as they're finished quickly and I get to experiment, I had more white wool left at the end than pink so I decided to do a thick boarder to make the blanket bigger, it's about 30" square.  It keeps my hands busy and has less calories in than chocolate! 



I'm going to walk with my brother in a bit so this will be a short blog, that I've not done anything worthy of writing about, although I have got a cracking workshop planned for my members next week that I'm looking forward to.  I love it when my brain has time to think and process things, it gives me ideas and I get creative.   We can't think if we never stop and rest our brains! 

I need to get a move on, I keep getting distracted by crochet squares on Pinterest - OH MY DAYS how rock and roll does that make me sound - NOT!  You know what though, I love it, I love that I've become this middle aged woman who loves to spend time at home with her mom and her crochet, I can't wait for the summer so we can do exactly the same things but outside.  I have no desire to conquer the world anymore, I've found a job I love, people I want to be around and made my own little world I'm happy to live in.  I'll take that.

Are you happy with your lot?  If not, what could you do today to take you closer to the life you long for? 

I'll leave you with that thought...

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: