Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 26 September 2018

Toast & butter, mmm

26th September 2018
Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, but what you do consistently. 


Well I’m late today because I had a little lie in, then Alfie wanted walking, then my PC wouldn’t play and shut me out, so I went and made my breakfast, which was epic, proper toast and butter, 11SP of mmm, I’m happy to eat lighter for the rest of the day now after that, it was lush.  Oh yeah and I got myself a mention on Radio 2 this morning, just before 7.15am!  Yep I do have the best job in the world.

Yesterday’s meetings were great, a couple of cooking demo’s from the new cookbook, loving even more now, members enjoyed the meal too.  I also loved that they got why we’d changed from Weight Watchers to WW, it’s more than just a name change and they get that, see not just the best job, but the best members too.


I’m making toad in the hole from new cookbook today, promised my helpers their tea and have sausages that need cooking today.  I also have chicken that needs cooking so I’m thinking either sweet and sour chicken or chicken in honey and mustard – jar sauce this time, I’m not Wonder Woman!

The suns shining through my office window, it’s a glorious day, I need to get my day started, so much to do but at least I have the energy to do it, sleeping better again thankfully.  I’m sure Karen’s (from the Chi Rooms) holistic magic has something to do with it.

Well it appears our change from Weight Watchers to WW has got some attention in the press, noticed this in mom’s paper this morning, 
  
I find it sad that anyone is so opinionated that they don’t bother to look before one sentence made by a CEO!  My members understand that it is about more than just weight, thankfully, I don’t actually care what the papers think, I only care about me and mine, after all your vibe attracts your tribe and my tribe is awesome, as this little video of just a handful of them shows.  I won’t be trying to explain myself or my beliefs any time soon to someone like Sarah Vine from the Daily Mail.

On that note, I’m off to do my washing up – boo!  Then some office work, then cooking, ain’t we all got exciting lives.

Here’s to a very great day BeYOUtiful, living life the normal way…

So


No comments: