Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 16 September 2018

Looking forward to my Sunday


16th September 2019
Be you. Do you. For You. Because you are BeYOUtiful.
 
Here’s something for you to do this morning (or every morning!) answer the following;
One thing that you like about the way you look.
One accomplishment you are proud of from yesterday.
Five people in your life you are thankful for.
One thing you are looking forward to.
Positive things about your personality.

Now take five deep breathes, stay positive, enjoy the day, life is amazing and you are BeYOUtiful.

My answers are,
Only one thing, ah my smile then.

Yesterday I resisted the crisps that I brought home from the meeting (we had a taste test)

Mom, Anne, Lynne, Vicky, all my helpers in my meetings (I can’t just pick one), my brothers, I know that’s more than 5 but…

Breakfast with my bestie.

I’m caring, have a great sense of humour, strong, resourceful, able, generous, helpful, that’ll do I’m sure there’s more but it’s early and everyone in the house has just woke up so now I’m distracted on whether to carry on typing or go make a cuppa, see you in a minute…

Half six and I’m out walking Alfie, worth it because I’m meeting my bestie at eight for breakfast, I’m thinking full English! Thankfully I had healthy all day yesterday and I really recommended the breakfast I had, used 2 of Penn Road butchers chicken sausages (1SP) took them out the skins and made a pattie, had it on a bagel thin (4SP) with a home cured bacon medallion (1SP) and dry fried egg - delicious, I did consider the slice of cheese like McDonalds has but I decided it didn’t need it nor the extra points. to be honest it didn’t need the bacon that would be better eaten on its own sarnie another morning. Oh how I love food!




My other meals were the chicken curry I made with a Spice Tailor kit and microwave rice. Then for tea I ate leftover stew, so good the day after.

I have some turkey & cranberry sausages to try out so I’m thinking later on if I nip to the shop for either wraps, Panini or pastry I could make either a quesadilla, large sausage roll or obviously a Panini and add some brie and spinach, ooo nice. Decisions, decisions.

We did a taste test in my meeting yesterday, three members bought a different brand of crisp, Walkers, Morrison’s and Lidl’s, we’d talked about saving money the week before and how sometimes we can be brand snobs, most people say it has to be Walkers. Well after yesterday we wholeheartedly disagree, the Lidl’s were great and so were the others. Differences maybe but still delicious and cheaper! I think it’s always worth doing a taste test before saying no to a cheaper option.

I spent the afternoon crocheting and watching tv as well as walking Alfie twice so there was some movement. The only thing we walked that was worth mentioning is ‘fist fight’ anything that makes my mom laugh out loud is worthy!

Right that’s me done, we’re back and I need to fetch mom’s papers to keep her occupied whilst I’m out.  Here’s to a very great day, hopefully doing stuff you enjoy, my day is going to be one long relax day, food, catchup, maybe a shop, then tv and crochet, oh and food.  I also fancy trying using the WW terkiya sachet with chicken and broccoli in the slow cooker but that’ll have to be tomorrow now as there’s only so many meals in a day! Although if I did it today, it would taste even better tomorrow.

Right I’m really going now…



No comments: