Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 17 September 2018

Boring blog

17th September 2018
Working hard is important but there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself.




I actually walked in Sainsbury’s yesterday and left without spending any money!  I think that might be a first. I wanted WW wraps but they don’t sell them so I remembered I have lo dough which I could use for the same purpose.  I’d had such a big, delicious breakfast that I actually knew I wasn’t going to be hungry for a very long time and I was correct.  I didn’t eat again till teatime and I had a steak and oinon deli thin, it was really good.  Food all round was tasty if not within my allowance yesterday, hey ho, I managed a couple of walks too, Alfie was in the mood for the second one so we covered some decent ground for a change, we were out an hour!  He’s also standing at my heels now waiting to go out!

Today’s another day, I thoroughly enjoyed my time out and breakfast with my bestie yesterday, this morning I’m going to try those turkey and cranberry sausages, then I have teriyaki chicken for lunch and if I’m still hungry later I have some leftover chicken curry that would work well on a jacket spud.

I finally finished my huge crochet granny squares blanket project, as it’s for someone else, I won’t post a photo until they’ve seen it, if they don’t like it, I’ll keep it, they’re always useful and look nice.

I want to write more but the truth is Alfie wants walking, I’ve got loads of work to do and inspirational writing just isn’t in me this morning, I’m chilled from a lovely relaxed weekend and in no rush to join the real world until absolutely necessary which is in a hour or so, the house is a mess, my desk is full of to do and the dog is whining like a bitch now so I’m off.

Let’s make Monday matter, the leaves on the trees are changing colour and Autumn is a great time to turn over a new leaf, I’m in – are you?

No comments: