Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 9 September 2018

nothing to say


9th September 2018
Loving your body only when it’s perfect is like loving your children only when they are too!

Well they woke me up and now they’ve gone back to sleep, you gotta love mom and Alfie and their 4.30am conversations!  The best of it is, I wanted an early night but she didn’t so I also ended up staying up longer than I intended.  Anyway, I’m awake now and at least I’ve got nothing that has to be done today, day of rest to recharge. 

Got my crochet to do that’ll keep me busy, got me some more wool yesterday half price or thereabouts and it’s thicker than I’m used to using so that’ll be a new challenge, maybe I’ll try a different pattern too, we shall see.

I need to turn the computer off as I’ve now wasted an hour looking at pinterest and crochet stuff because I have no thoughts in my head this morning other than ‘healthy habits’, I know I want to talk about them but my brains not feeling it today at all.   Instead I’m going to let you spend the few minutes that you would normally spend reading my blog to think about the things you do, the routines you have that are helping you live a healthy life, then think about the things that aren’t.  What habits would you like to put in place to get to a healthier place? 

Have a very great day, enjoy the smile moments and focus on which healthy habits you want to create to give you that healthier but real life.


No comments: