Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 7 July 2018

I'll call the day a success


7th July 2018
It’s not what we have in life but who we have in our life that matters.


Well what a day, I knew if I didn’t ‘plan’ anything as such then I couldn’t be disappointed so I didn’t and my cunning plan worked, no expectations and we had an absolutely fantastic day, we even finished the garden off before anyone started to arrive.  I now have a little rockery where the last of the rubbish had been dumped by the shed, I’ve also got me a little herb garden too.  Not forgetting the beach which is just perfect.

The garden has never seen so much life as it did yesterday all her kids, lots of her grandkids and even a great grandchild who loved the beach might I add.  Yes mom was centre of attention for a good few hours and she loved it, lots of gifts too.  Of course by 6ish she was starting to have had enough and by seven she was back in the house and had forgotten most of the day, but it’s okay I have some photos to remind her, not may because there was too much going on but enough to be able to tell her what happened.

Her birthday cake which wasn’t a cake but a giant Kitkat was just perfect, hats off to Julie Buckard for taking my idea and making it so much more than I’d ever expected possible, it actually tasted like a giant kitkat, just genius.

Lynne’s bought mom an 80th guest book so I’m going to print off all the messages from face book and stick them in the book, she can store her cards there too.

Now for a weekend of mom too once I’ve done my meeting this morning, we’ll watch the football this afternoon and just generally chill out with my brother and his wife, that’ll be the wife that told us she couldn’t get here then arrived as a surprise on the afternoon and no one but Dan knew, lovely, lovely surprise.

Right let’s get back to being a Weight Watcher coach, if you’ve not been for a bit there’s a great 50% off offer online for meetings and app https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/ check it out.

Here’s to another very great day, I know it’s going to be a good one, any day that ends with your kitchen full of sand has got to result in the following day being equally awesome.





No comments: