Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Here’s to gaining a stone this summer!

18th July 2018
Today take time to think about all that can be!


Here’s to gaining a stone this summer!

A much expected 2lb on! If I do that through the summer whilst my members take their summer holidays and the kids enjoy their 6 weeks off school, I can be a stone heavier for new school term!

How did I gain 2lb, I thought I’d got away with it after moms birthday and instead of getting back on track, I used every excuse in the book to put it off, I became the Annie of the Weight Watcher world. You know the song from the musical. “Tomorrow, tomorrow I start again tomorrow, it’s always a meal away."

Have you thought it yet? “I’ll go back to my meeting after the school holidays. Well be warned you could easily gain up to a stone in that time, we know how easy it is to gain a good few pounds after a week off let alone 6 or more!

I’m off out for breakfast with my besties on Saturday, I’m having lunch (I’m making) with my bestie today, should I leave getting back on track till Sunday then, not much point before then is there really! And let’s be honest who starts on a Sunday when Monday is a much better start day!

There’s the Annie coming out in me again! If you can’t stick to the plan 100% does that justify not doing it at all? Is it better to do it 80%? Should I let 2 meals out of the next 21 of the coming week stop me trying to be healthy the other 19? Or should I be eating zero for breakfast today and maybe zero for tea then I can enjoy the 16SP fish pie I’ve bought for our lunch? Could I check out the McDonalds menu for Saturday on my app and work out that a cheeseburger is 12SP, a double cheeseburger is 15SP and a big mac is 17SP, medium fries are 10SP, large are 14SP because I know I have Maccy’s Tourette’s and always shout “go large” when asked! Oh and the sweet and sour dip will cost me a well enjoyed, much you worth it 2SP nom nom. So if I’m honest my brunch on Saturday with my mates will cost me 33SP, of course I’ll have a Diet Coke cos I’m on a diet!

So instead of being a diet Annie, I’ll opt to listen to Will.i.am and think 'Let’s get it started'. Actually I’m going to make me a little playlist that I can play when walking the dog as a reminder not to be an Annie, song number 2 will be One Republics ‘Start Again’. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

I’m out with Alfie now, we’re enjoying the cool, fresh air, I’m thinking eggs for breakfast then if I have that fish pie for lunch, I’ll add veggies to bulk it out, I won’t be home till late from my meetings so something light will be enough and maybe a super early night ready for my long Thursday work day.

What’s your summer going to look like? Remember the beauty of the WW flex plan is you can adapt and tweak it to suit your life, every ‘body’ is different and you’re the expert in yourself! Listen to your body, how does it feel? By all means listen to the advice of others but if it doesn’t sit right with you then don’t take on board their words. I weigh over 500 members most weeks, no two are the same, heck each individual changes regularly within themselves depending on what’s going on around and within them.  Be gentle with yourself, do the best you can but never ever stop taking care of you to the best of your ability and sure as hell don’t put yourself on HOLD!

Here’s to aiming for a very great day BeYOUtiful, you might not “got this” but you don’t have to “lose it” either.



No comments: