Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 14 July 2018

all quiet in my world

14th July 2018
Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the m is silent!


I didn’t even cook yesterday in the end, I ended up sitting round feeling sicky and not doing a fat lot of anything, think mom and I have swerved our way round a bug, we’ve both felt off this week but not actually been sick thankfully, but our stomach’s not been right at all.  Hopefully it’s gone now and we can get back to normal life.

Because I didn’t do anything or talk to anyone, I haven’t really got anything to write about, my brain is in neutral.   Which means I’m just browsing pinterest for ideas and stuff to interest me. 

Just found this recipe which looks delicious https://veggiechick.com/one-pot-curried-lentils-english-peas/ all you’d need to point in the coconut milk but as there’s 6 portions that’s 37 for a full fat can but go for a low fat and it’ll almost half the points.  The lowest I’ve found is Waitrose for 14SP a can.  There's loads of recipes on the Weight Watchers app too.

I’m into chick peas finally after eating them all week in the food demo last week, I like them cold and they’re fab in rice or pasta dishes or cold in a salad, when I eventually get round to doing a shop I’ll stock up on a few cans and get experimenting with different marinades and dressings. 

I used my herb garden for the first time yesterday, fresh mint tea, really good for the stomach and mine definitely needed settling.

Anyway, I’ve got my lovely members to catch up with this morning, a massage afterwards, first for a few weeks so looking forward to that, then a relaxed weekend ahead.  I need to find out my crochet again, I put it all away when we had mom’s birthday, now I need to work out how far I’d got and what needs doing next!

However you’re spending your weekend, enjoy it and have a very great day BeYOUtiful.

No comments: