Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Nice, quiet life

24th July 2018
Be okay with not knowing for sure what might come next, but know that whatever it is… you will be okay.
 


Just walking Alfie before it gets too hot later to even contemplate it. Type and walk to fit it all in as I leave at half 7. That was one warm night, makes sleeping difficult for sure but reminds me why I love this country with our seasons.

We had a wonderful day yesterday, chilling in the shade for the most part, playing throw a pebble in the buckets, followed by doing crosswords (of which I am no good!), finished off with repeats of celebrity tipping point, she forgets she’s seen them and I still can’t get the answers right!

Food was simple we opted for cauliflower cheese and a bit of cooked chicken, I’d had my egg and tomatoes on toast for breakfast which confirmed I need a new frying pan! Payday tomorrow, the pan can be my treat - I know how to have a good time. Making cottage pie today, I remembered to take the mince out the freezer - impressed myself there.

It’s lovely and cool out here, just what I needed after that muggy night, nice cool shower when I get back and I’ll be ready for my day.

Fancying chicken and stuffing sandwiches or maybe a pie, just checked and Aunt Bessie’s stuffing balls are 2SP each which would stop me cooking a packet and eating a packet! I’ll go for a sandwich rather than a pie save me the heartburn! Added it to my next shop, loving my online shopping app, saves me time and money as I don’t buy as much. I also read how much better for the environment it is because one vans delivering 30 households rather than 30 cars going shopping. I like that.


I also bought me a new audio book yesterday after listening to the author Jack Lewis on the breakfast show, it’s called the Science of Sin (why we do things we know we shouldn’t), it might give me some tips to pass onto you. He’s using neuro-science and the seven deadly sins to educate us! Sounds really interesting.

Anyway, I’m waffling because I’m walking and there’s not really much happened in my world yesterday that makes for blogging, I’m happy for my calm world though.

This dog needs to get a wriggle on or I’m gonna be truly rushing this morning, he needs to stop walking like a snail and realise he’s a dog!

Anyways I’m off, catch ya tomorrow if I ain’t bored the life out of you, just proving life’s not all ‘ta da’ real life is uneventful most of the time.

Have a good day BeYOUtiful, here’s to surviving it and enjoy it.


No comments: