Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 4 May 2013

It's not going to become extinct!

4th May 2013
May the Fourth be with you ;-) Sorry couldn’t resist!
This picture made me smile too ;)
 
Hopefully we are in for a good bank holiday weekend, the forecast isn’t bad at all, there’s no snow on it anyway!  I intend to get in the garden and plant some herbs, will go and buy some compost this morning, I could grow them in the bags I suppose if I opt for grow bags – it’s been so long since I’ve gardened, you’d never guess I used to be a gardener by trade!  Yesterday we started to clean the pond in the garden out as it’s really green but as we were doing it noticed a toad and spawn so we left it and just topped it up with clean free rain water from the butt, the green doesn’t seem to be bothering him or the few fish so it can be left.
Took my car into be serviced and mot’d and instead of taking the lift Tif offered me, I walked back with Alfie for some exercise, it was 3 miles and we still did an afternoon walk later, I clocked up 7pp on my pedometer yesterday, that’s really good for a Friday, last Friday I only earned 2pp, so I’m pleased with that, my total intake for the day was less than last week too so I’m improving.
Did a bit of shopping too,  I bought Hellmans lighter than light Mayonnaise, if you have 75g it’s only 1pp!, go any higher and it’s going up to 2, however I added a teaspoon of sweet chilli sauce to it and I’d got a fab salad dressing for 1pp!  Bargain!  I also made sweet chilli coleslaw, 120g Hellmans lighter than light Mayonnaise (2pp), 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce (1pp) and chopped red and green cabbage, grated carrot and chopped spring onion.  It made a sandwich box full for 3pp, be great for BBqs or on your salads.

I also bought 3 meal deals from Co-op which will save me a lot of cooking this week so I can enjoy the sunshine, the main meals work out quite respectable with the ProPoints totals, I will have the sides at a different meal with something else and mom eats the desert whilst I’ll enjoy the wine, sorted!
The ProPoints per serving are;
Butternut risotto - 12pp
Chicken pie - 12pp

Beef casserole - 5pp
Both potato side dishes are 6pp
per serving
Melt in middle -14pp
Cheesecake - 9pp
Millionaires dessert - 7pp
Wine – 6pp per 250ml and it makes you smile more in the sunshine does white wine ;)
I was reading the Asda & Co-op free magazines yesterday, looking at all the recipes and thinking to myself how much I do love to eat and I was having a chat with a lady by WhatsApp who said this, “Do I need that chocolate bar, and most of the time it’s coming back as ‘no it will be there another day, its not going to become extinct!”  How fabulous is that from a chocoholic!  This is why I have my ‘to eat’ lists because I do want to eat everything and realise if I want to remain healthy I can’t!  So instead I add it to my list and get there eventually, I’ve still got pizza on there, been there for a month now, might have ½ pepperoni for tea with salad and sweet chilli coleslaw – nice!
Yep by saying ‘NO’ sometimes my members have lost 573.5lb this week that’s almost 41 stone! 7 of them achieved their goal and are now have gold membership, 5 of them achieved their 10% awards and two got their 50lb certificates – oh yes Weight Watchers works because of the group support and I love watching friendships form in my meetings and people helping and advising each other, it’s just wonderful, I’m a very lucky lady to have a join that gives me so much satisfaction.
So here’s to an ‘on-track’ weekend, to saying ‘no thank you’ more often and to enjoying life without having the food overdose situations.
EatGorgeous – BeYouTiful – Choose to be a Happy Owl. xx
 
 
 
 
If you’d like my blog delivered straight to your email inbox, you can follow the link below and subscribe;
 
 
 

No comments: