Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 31 May 2013

Do you like your reflection?

Friday 31st May 2013
 
If you are still looking for that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror.
 
It’s Friday which is fabulous, however I’m going away today which makes it even more wonderful.  Just a few things to do then we can start to pack, yep we haven’t started yet, either of us, totally unprepared!  Hey ho, anything we forget we can buy I’m sure or do without. 
 
I’m looking forward to a week of turning off from all the day to day things, I may blog, I may not, if I do it’ll probably only be to record my memories of my holiday for  me because my memory sucks and I like to remember stuff, it also helps mom with her diary ;)
 
I shall be turning my phone off and staying off Facebook most of the time too, give my brain a rest from social networking and technology.  I want to spend some un-distracted, quality time with my mom and loved ones.  Work can wait, so if you are one of my members, they’ll be a delay in answering any of your messages because I’m going to enjoy a well earned rest.  Fingers crossed the weather forecast is good too, I want to walk on the beach, I want to climb me a mountain, I want to chill out and read, this is my ideal holiday.  I adore Wales, the scenery is stunning and it’s not far away so all we need now is some dry weather.
 
We re-tweaked our shopping list yesterday and removed some of the sillier stuff we’d added, we’ve decided we want to eat relatively healthy all week, don’t get me wrong we’ll enjoy the odd indulgence but we don’t want to feel yak because of our eating, I know when I overindulge too much I feel gross, I get heartburn and indigestion and I’m then uncomfortable.  So tonight we’ve already got steak and salad planned, we’ll also be enjoying a couple of roast dinners this week, of course there has to be egg and chips involved but I’m taking my Actifry so that will make them healthier.  We’re keeping the cooking simple so there’s fish fingers on the list and risotto and I’ve even ordered a couple of Weight Watcher ready meals, I can’t remember the last time I had one of those but I fancy the Beef HotPot, thought it’d make a quick meal if I’m hungry.
 
So whatever you have planned this weekend, remember if you do want to lose weight and make permanent long term changes to your life, you can’t treat every weekend like an ‘all inclusive’ holiday where you go into ‘sod it’ mode, not if you want success.  As I said at the beginning of this blog, if you are still looking for that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror.
 
Today realise how amazing life is, how fortunate you are, look at your loved ones and appreciate them.  None of us are perfect but we are all unique and perfect, so embrace that, love yourself, BeYouTiful and EatGorgeous because if you have your health, you are truly blessed. xx

No comments: