Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 28 May 2011

Pub Grub!!!! A walk in the park - NOT!

28th May 2011


A SMILE is a facelift that's in everyone's price range! ~ Ziggy

Just got back from a 90min walk with Alfie this morning, he’s played lovely with a huge Alsatian on the park, and we had a second walk yesterday when I met my mate for a natter, he loved wandering round Beacon Park in Lichfield and was a very good lad, he didn’t wander off or bother all the other dogs which was a huge relief. Our intention was to walk the dogs and have our natter instead of lunch but we only went and found a pub that allowed dogs!! So we ended up having lunch and all my weekly allowance is now gone – good job I’ve earned plenty of activity ProPoints and that I have a busy weekend planned so no time to get bored and eat. This is the meal I ordered;

Didn’t realise it was going to come with trimmings, I ordered steak and chips, there wasn’t much choice, it was fish, chicken or steak and chips, or lasagne. I posted the photo on fb and asked “how many ProPoints?” the answers varied from 8 to 50, what’s your guess. I’m not telling you what I wrote down because mine was a guess too and I don’t want to influence others. I can tell you I didn’t eat the onion rings nor black pudding and I shared my steak with Alfie, so I did try to limit the damage.

Yesterday when I found myself in that position I kept reminding myself of “WHY” I want to lose weight and asking if eating that lunch was worth not getting that lose and the answer was no of course which is why I didn’t eat it all and also why I was careful the rest of the day. I had Pastrami wraps for tea with plenty of salad and cool mustard. Pastrami is 100g for 3pp which is the whole packet so you feel like you’re getting loads, and Weight Watcher wraps are 2 for 5pp and they were really filling.

I’m still positive and on track and I’m sure when I get weighed that I will have lost the 3lb from last week and I’m hoping an extra 1/2lb too which will mean I’m still on course for my 8lb in 8wks challenge, I’ve got to catch up with my members who are all doing well on it.

Today is Day 1 of the big clean up! Yes I’m having a massive sort out and clean from top to bottom, I’m starting in the bathroom and working my way down, thank goodness I’ve got till Monday! That should earn me some Activity PP’s too, I’ve already done 8,300 steps this morning and earned my first ProPoint, it’s only just gone 7am! YAY.

Right I’m off, lots to do whilst I have the energy. Hope you’ve got a good day planned.

xx

No comments: